Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Azurn ... this time i dont need replace.

by superkordoba - 12 June, 2024 - 05:02 AM
This post is by a banned member (Azurn) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (superkordoba) - Unhide
Threads
bullshit ! i exposed you , as you scammed 2 persons . the worker .the person i contacted.. and me..   so I broken up your scam that's why should I not contacted the person a? If your money gone from an account and see that everything where changed on that account you would not get in contact with that person who stole your money ???  You are full of bullshit guy !! Admit it it's a big scam !!!
Threads
(This post was last modified: 14 June, 2024 - 08:23 PM by superkordoba.)
i just need refund i will never put other money in any of account bought from you .. so please let's finish this and send the refund .. you can sell to others im sure... :)

My btc wallet : bc1qgjvmjfxxsvc8h6tvnw8p8sg5h3w8p440s93utp
Threads
(This post was last modified: 15 June, 2024 - 12:28 PM by superkordoba.)
i cant accept that , i did not used the account.  but more of that the account was changed and money moved from that, how can I accept half of the refund ? For what ? WHY?  Where is my benefit on here ?? WHY MAN 50%  ??? you always should be in advantage ? If you do like this , how do you run your biz ? If you are the only one who gets in advantage ? People will still buy from you ?  i did not used the account , at all  but more of that money gone from it .. 2 times . !! Do you think I'm retarded to accept 50% refund ? OMG... bro you got the wrong person .

@Liars please let me know should this guy refund me ?
Threads
(This post was last modified: 15 June, 2024 - 12:50 PM by superkordoba.)
Yes I did that, I tried the account with my own money, that's why the reason i left money there to see what's going on with it.. that funds where added with my prezzi card  that is a prepaid card can buy ... also i tried the cashout method coz i also bought a moonpay acocunt from you on the same name..  so.. that's why bro i wormed up the account as you said in the instructions .. and a part of the money has left in the account .. and after few time the account got changed and my money from it gone..      In your vision this is fair ? it's normal ?  bro ???

anyways again this story never ends i repeated this a lot of time in my vision this is scam and is not normal and you should refund ! I will let the mighty operators to decide if this is normal !! so...