Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Big Scam Report Against @StreamerTool

by RaeLN1 - 25 August, 2019 - 06:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (GoodRide) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (RaeLN1) - Unhide
RaeLN1  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(26 August, 2019 - 04:49 PM)SlaveOfRyze Wrote: Show More
I am very confused because from reading every single picture from your mega link I don't see single proof of him scamming u. From reading this it looks like StreamerTool sent u the software u wanted an sold it for half price (which u did not want but I feel like StreamerTool should be allowed to do so because he coded the software) And then u sent it to some of your friends who "Cracked" the software so StreamerTool took away your licence for everything and killed the tool. I am not sending this only because I'm a customer of StreamerTool but from reading all this It looks like StreamerTool did nothing wrong.

I'm glad you think you are not defending him because you are his customer, about what you said, we had a deal where he says not to sell the software for LESSER or HIGHER than $160, this rule was for me and for him, both of us, he is reselling it for $75, it was an agreement, a deal, it wasn't something random, and like himself said the software didn't get cracked since there was no HWID lock for me, why or how would you crack a software which is HWID non locked? I hope you have clearly understood everything now.
RaeLN1  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 August, 2019 - 05:25 PM by RaeLN1.)
You have sold it for $100 to Viri and has accepted the offer for $75 to ther other guy, it's all on the screenshots, you are complicating the things for yourself you better just wait for the Administrator to decide it.
https://imgur.com/a/2GAs39w
RaeLN1  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 August, 2019 - 05:52 PM by RaeLN1.)
All I know it's that you did removed the messages, if I didn't recorded the video I would be with nothing, thanks to it I can clearly show everyone who you are, don't pretend to win this casing telling me that i'm lying the entire time zzzz, the administrator is waiting for your proofs so far you have provided nothing, don't waste the administrator's time, I have the entire day/week/month to talk on this topic.
lets remember StreamerTool deleting the messages? after all it's almost half an hour of video: https://vimeo.com/355829401

And since you like this thing about "vouch", let me vouch myself in another case where I got scammed almost $1000 paid in BTC by a known guy on the community about twitch business, and I got the user banned, cracked.to's justice never fails, it will remember you of that: https://cracked.to/Thread-Scam-Report-Ag...la--128252
RaeLN1  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Why haven't you still provided proofs that the software were leaked by me dude? I'm waiting for it, you wanna call the administrator to your community to show him your vouches? may I call the admin to my Discord aswell? I'll ask people to tell him i'm trustable, that's what are you doing right now? I don't need to do it, I have evidences, all I have to do is to wait, do your defense i'm waiting for it to be concluded, have a good day and gl!