Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Big Scam Report Against @StreamerTool

by RaeLN1 - 25 August, 2019 - 06:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@StreamerTool you have 24 hrs to provide me with visual proofs that he leaked it on a site like cracked as you mentioned earlier a ss " https://cache.cracked.to/b05ca753010dde7...6e2e706e67"
or just provide visual proofs that he leaked it somewhere.

we will come to the other thing later which is about OP having rights over that tool.
for now i provide proofs , and stop linking some other forum comments thats not allowed here.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (GoodRide) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(26 August, 2019 - 08:44 PM)StreamerTool Wrote: Show More
I don't have the discord proof pictured since discord logs are cleaned daily. I do have confirmation from customers that can confirm everything that I say. You can go ahead and speak to them on my discord, I am send you an invite.

Leak happened on my channel, on my discord server with 200 + customers (Where I sell the same software), after that we got hit by spam attack attempt so I had to clean the entire #talk section. never thought it will come to this point thus no pictures were taken.

Guilty people take picture, I am not one of them, never doubted myself.
I think the best prove shall be served on the discord itself, by the community.
that wont work, if you dont have any visual proofs you will have to give him access back.
once you spot leaks you take screenshots and gif and then take actions so you can justify it later on.

now @fightnow3 when you deal with some coder you set up terms, you do tell him before that you will have full rights over it and hence you need to show me exactly the picture of deal where he agreed you will have full rights over it.

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (GoodRide) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (RaeLN1) - Unhide
RaeLN1  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(26 August, 2019 - 08:51 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
(26 August, 2019 - 08:44 PM)StreamerTool Wrote: Show More
I don't have the discord proof pictured since discord logs are cleaned daily. I do have confirmation from customers that can confirm everything that I say. You can go ahead and speak to them on my discord, I am send you an invite.

Leak happened on my channel, on my discord server with 200 + customers (Where I sell the same software), after that we got hit by spam attack attempt so I had to clean the entire #talk section. never thought it will come to this point thus no pictures were taken.

Guilty people take picture, I am not one of them, never doubted myself.
I think the best prove shall be served on the discord itself, by the community.
that wont work, if you dont have any visual proofs you will have to give him access back.
once you spot leaks you take screenshots and gif and then take actions so you can justify it later on.

now @fightnow3 when you deal with some coder you set up terms, you do tell him before that you will have full rights over it and hence you need to show me exactly the picture of deal where he agreed you will have full rights over it.

I got it, and I also do deny his offer, I've paid $165 in BTC for the EMAIL:PW changer he is reselling it for $75 and still want to give me the HWID lock version(it seems like a joke), the one time life license of StreamerTool which I had it and he also revoked it from me it's $130 you can see that on his sales thread, so the deal is a full refund of $295 back to me in BTC.
Price of lifetime license: https://imgur.com/a/fRui8A8
I think you would also like to know what is going own inside his Discord, he's desperate asking everyone in his Discord to vouch him, everyone gets the "Customers" tag even those people who never bought anything from him, you just have to get in into his Discord and after 10 minutes you will have this tag, look at the conversations and pay attention to the kind of dealer he is, there we go: https://mega.nz/#F!28M3UAaD!RJdDppCRGUHauUpPd11UJw
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(26 August, 2019 - 08:57 PM)StreamerTool Wrote: Show More
Sure.

He will get HWID locked version for the software he paid 165$ For. (To prevent any other leaks)

I will also lift his StreamerTool license ban and start actively logging his activity to prevent any further leaks, this means any action done on the software, including the PW Changer. (Everything 100% logged so we can have that maximum leak protection)

He can add me on discord.  He has my ID.
PW changer requires an update and will take few days to fully finish, same goes to the other tool which will be integrated with specific Anti leaking mechanism for Israel.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the headache.

when he first bought you agreed to give him a version without hwid lock right?

KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(26 August, 2019 - 10:04 PM)fightnow3 Wrote: Show More
I got it, and I also do deny his offer, I've paid $165 in BTC for the EMAIL:PW changer he is reselling it for $75 and still want to give me the HWID lock version(it seems like a joke), the one time life license of StreamerTool which I had it and he also revoked it from me it's $130 you can see that on his sales thread, so the deal is a full refund of $295 back to me in BTC.
I think you would also like to know what is going own inside his Discord, he's desperate asking everyone in his Discord to vouch him, everyone gets the "Customers" tag even those people who never bought anything from him, you just have to get in into his Discord and after 10 minutes you will have this tag, look at the conversations and pay attention to the kind of dealer he is, there we go: https://mega.nz/#F!28M3UAaD!RJdDppCRGUHauUpPd11UJw

you wont get refunds, you will only gets the tool back according to original deal.

This post is by a banned member (RaeLN1) - Unhide
RaeLN1  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 August, 2019 - 10:57 PM by RaeLN1.)
(26 August, 2019 - 10:30 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More

you wont get refunds, you will only gets the tool back according to original deal.

He just said he won't give me what I've paid for, he just said "start actively logging his activity to prevent any further leaks, this means any action done on the software, including the PW Changer. (Everything 100% logged so we can have that maximum leak protection)", he basically wants to get all my details.
I won't accept that, he either gives me my money back or the total access to the software including the permission to resell it like it shows on the screenshots he giving me the permission to do whatever I want to, the price must go back to $160, if I see him seeling below it as he already did manay times, I'll just create another report agains't him, so if he agrees to go back to the old and only deal i'm good about it, I'll get my money back by reselling my software for my friends, the question is, is he accepting the deal which he regrets a lot? if he does, I'm ok with that, thank you for judging our case btw!

(26 August, 2019 - 10:30 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More

I do accept the original deal, no problem at all, ask him if he will do his part aswell, $160 not lesser or higher and I'll be reselling it aswell. and also give me back lifetime license to StreamerTool ofc