Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

FuryTate - Sold faulty acc.

by TheDracula - 23 June, 2023 - 04:21 PM
This post is by a banned member (TheDracula) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 26 June, 2023 - 05:20 PM by TheDracula. Edited 2 times in total. Edit Reason: Names removed. )
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/FuryTate
Sales Thread: None, got DM from him.
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $200
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/eWVCfZ0
Additional Information: Bought a Wise acc for $200, got it transferred to me, didnt think much of it, checked it and saw that the acc is "banned" you dont see it until you try to Retreive ibans etc. Clicked it, says "account.inactive", asked him for help as this doesnt happen and especially not without a mail about it , and he said he'd called em for fix blabla lies. The account is not working, he has put me off for 10 days now with bullshit and came with an excuse today saying its my fault.
Crypto address for a refund: Will send in DM if needed.
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @FuryTate (FuryTate) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (FuryTate) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 23 June, 2023 - 07:23 PM by TheDracula.)
First of all, i attached the image showing i had done NOTHING to the account. I can even provide you  with the account for further inspection. I have not used the account in ANY WAY other than when you transferred it over to my email and number. Nothing else!

You putting me off for 10 days you come up with bs, and it does not seem like im the only one who has had troubles with accounts you've sold, as there has been DD's against you for the same shit.
I have no need to scam people, nor do i need $200. If you give a fked acc and waste time and act like i've done shit then its on you and you should fix it.

Btw, wasnt 2 days. Nice edits ^ https://imgur.com/a/Kt2xxbs

But if you are so certain that it is something that I Have done, i would like to set up where you get full access to the account to prove what i have done to it that would of have had the account locked as i mentioned above :) If you are going to accuse me of having used th account in wrong ways you might as well show what as there is nothing i've done to the account other than login ONCE :)
Threads
1 Year of service
Changed enough times, see no need as it's obv fake ppl you've just used so doesnt really matter but still. Stop ignoring it,
" But if you are so certain that it is something that I Have done, i would like to set up where you get full access to the account to prove what i have done to it that would of have had the account locked as i mentioned above :) If you are going to accuse me of having used th account in wrong ways you might as well show what as there is nothing i've done to the account other than login ONCE :) "
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@FuryTate Replace the account or refund him within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024