Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

@GagarinLabs deal dispute

by lotfiuser - 20 August, 2024 - 11:24 AM
This post is by a banned member (lotfiuser) - Unhide
lotfiuser  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 20 August, 2024 - 10:37 PM by lotfiuser. Edited 1 time in total.)
(20 August, 2024 - 08:01 PM)Fearless999 Wrote: Show More
(20 August, 2024 - 07:11 PM)GagarinLabs Wrote: Show More
Situation Overview:
I delivered a fully functional Paysera Business account to the user along with clear instructions on how to proceed, which included the following steps:
  1. Change the language on the phone to either Russian or English.
  2. Set the time zone to GMT+3.
  3. Use a reliable mobile proxy for accessing the account.
However, based on the screenshots provided, the user violated all these instructions:
  • Language was set to French.
  • Time zone was set to GMT+1.
  • VPN was used instead of a mobile proxy.
After these instructions were disregarded, the user proceeded to make a deposit into the account and subsequently reported that the account had been restricted.

Explanation of the Situation:

I want to emphasize that if the account did not meet the buyer's expectations, it should have been returned immediately, without making any transactions. The violation of the account usage instructions I provided led to its restriction.

To provide a clear analogy: imagine I sell a car. The buyer purchases the vehicle, drives it while intoxicated, crashes into a tree, and then attempts to blame me, the seller, and demands a refund for the damaged car. It is evident that the responsibility for the incident lies with the buyer, not the seller.

Terms and Conditions:
My website clearly states that if any changes are made to the account or transactions are carried out, the guarantee is voided. All of these terms were breached by the user, which nullifies the warranty on the account.

My Actions:
From my side, I am willing to take steps to resolve the situation. I can attempt to contact the account owner and complete the video verification requested by the bank in order to restore access to the account.
I hope for your understanding and a fair approach to this matter.

I also want to make it clear that until the whole situation is resolved, I will only communicate in this thread (I will ignore all communication in Telegram).

Sorry for involving in someone dispute, but im looking from my point of view, cause i sell bank accounts too

you must explain your customer step by step how to use it and if account is limited, you must provide him atleast replacement for it.
i topped cuz the account was limted when i try first time than you asked me to topup 
didnt you ?

CAN YOU PROOF THAT I LOGGED IN WHEN YOU LOGIN TO NEW DEVICE PAYSER YOU RECIVE MAIL SHOW ME THAT MAIL 
  • https://smartproxy.comI ICAN GIVE  YOU THE PROXY AND TRY TO ACCESS PAYSERA WEBSITE IT WONT ALLOW YOU EVEN TO ACCESS THE SITE 
  • SO I DIDNT ACCESS WITH THIS DETAILS  
This post is by a banned member (GagarinLabs) - Unhide
lotfiuser  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 21 August, 2024 - 09:11 AM by lotfiuser.)
(20 August, 2024 - 10:33 PM)lotfiuser Wrote: Show More
(20 August, 2024 - 08:01 PM)Fearless999 Wrote: Show More
(20 August, 2024 - 07:11 PM)GagarinLabs Wrote: Show More
Situation Overview:
I delivered a fully functional Paysera Business account to the user along with clear instructions on how to proceed, which included the following steps:
  1. Change the language on the phone to either Russian or English.
  2. Set the time zone to GMT+3.
  3. Use a reliable mobile proxy for accessing the account.
However, based on the screenshots provided, the user violated all these instructions:
After these instructions were disregarded, the user proceeded to make a deposit into the account and subsequently reported that the account had been restricted.

Explanation of the Situation:

I want to emphasize that if the account did not meet the buyer's expectations, it should have been returned immediately, without making any transactions. The violation of the account usage instructions I provided led to its restriction.

To provide a clear analogy: imagine I sell a car. The buyer purchases the vehicle, drives it while intoxicated, crashes into a tree, and then attempts to blame me, the seller, and demands a refund for the damaged car. It is evident that the responsibility for the incident lies with the buyer, not the seller.

Terms and Conditions:
My website clearly states that if any changes are made to the account or transactions are carried out, the guarantee is voided. All of these terms were breached by the user, which nullifies the warranty on the account.

My Actions:
From my side, I am willing to take steps to resolve the situation. I can attempt to contact the account owner and complete the video verification requested by the bank in order to restore access to the account.
I hope for your understanding and a fair approach to this matter.

I also want to make it clear that until the whole situation is resolved, I will only communicate in this thread (I will ignore all communication in Telegram).

Sorry for involving in someone dispute, but im looking from my point of view, cause i sell bank accounts too

you must explain your customer step by step how to use it and if account is limited, you must provide him atleast replacement for it.
i topped cuz the account was limted when i try first time than you asked me to topup 
didnt you ?

CAN YOU PROOF THAT I LOGGED IN WHEN YOU LOGIN TO NEW DEVICE PAYSER YOU RECIVE MAIL SHOW ME THAT MAIL 
  • https://smartproxy.comI ICAN GIVE  YOU THE PROXY AND TRY TO ACCESS PAYSERA WEBSITE IT WONT ALLOW YOU EVEN TO ACCESS THE SITE 
  • SO I DIDNT ACCESS WITH THIS DETAILS  

feedback from angry seller who sell broken account like you 
im saying that you sell me limted account and you asked me to deposit money and still account limited with proof 
how can you defend that ???

if your are honest jsut give me my money back
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@GagarinLabs provide him with an replacement or refund him within 24 hours. You never clearly gave the instructions. You said there was no money on the account. Soon as he topped up still the same issue.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
lotfiuser  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
It seems liké hé run away with money 
[Image: JOfNIA9.png]
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User has been banned. Sorry for your loss.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024