Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Greetings my Friends @ANG did you miss me ???? I got something for You <3

by SSWaffenSS - 11 February, 2021 - 09:39 PM
This post is by a banned member (ANG) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Apollo) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (SSWaffenSS) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 February, 2021 - 12:32 AM by SSWaffenSS.)
(11 February, 2021 - 10:00 PM)ANG Wrote: Show More
thread gone
@ANG

it doesn't matter if thread is gone or not because THIS IS NOT OVER !

and im not the only one who agrees that is a joke you have been able get away with this shit yet again ! as i said last time went you went and cried to mods ! i was promised if you were caught again they will be actual a punishment handed down !
all you do if steal people shit and take credit when your worthless ass cant code a fucking thing ! all you can do is steal shit and be a little bitch changing things and taking credit than running like a lil bitch crying off to people when you get caught making up bullshit excuses!  so is far from ever being over fuck you Ang !

im a fucking nobody and not known or liked at all in this community but look at support its getting and has been getting! EVERYYONE IS TRIED OF YOUR BULLSHIT thinking making pussy ass excuses saying i was hungry ! well thats bullshit you didn't care than and you sure as fuck dont care now! if you cared first fucking few times got caught you would've quit you wanted the fucking attention and  wanted to be liked and shit ! now look people are all against you for the right reasons ! there agaisnt pieces of shit code skidders like you that change a few things and than call yourself a fucking coder ! go run like  a little bitch to the mods again

WHAT SHOULD BE DONE TO YOU IS STRIP ALL YOUR REP STRIP ALL YOUR LIKES STRIP ALL YOUR POST AND THREADS ! because you didnt earn any of that shit
This post is by a banned member (TimHortons) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(11 February, 2021 - 09:46 PM)SSWaffenSS Wrote: Show More
i was promised by Yooko if he was caught again he would face punishment so lets see if he is a man of his word  when ang went crying to him like a bitch  last time he was caught

@Yooko

This post is by a banned member (ANG) - Unhide