Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Ownership Scam

by Impost0r - 18 December, 2021 - 10:52 AM
This post is by a banned member (Impost0r) - Unhide
Impost0r  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 December, 2021 - 07:44 PM by Impost0r.)
Well i will post my last reply here and let the staff decide the rest , all i asked was is for the money i made from the ownership where as when the server got terminated he just changed the name and kept on using all the old resources for almost 2 weeks all the sales he did and eveything he did was from the old thing just with new name and he kicked me out of the 20% basically just by changing name and using old resouces and when i object for it i either get a option between my 200$ + website or customer refund + website do you think its fair cause i am not asking the 20% of the earning he made in .gay i am asking what we made in .lol and then i am asking to refund the old customer from lol that bought in gay so how dose that cost me my money i would strongly appose that as its no way affects my earning . I would hearbly request him to give me my 200$ ( made from .lol) + refund of old customer ( who bought in .gay) + the website + i would like him to delete the sellix ( i approved him to take the sellix earlier in the discord but the dirty moves he wants to play and take the money from the % i would like the sellix to be deleted noe )

(18 December, 2021 - 01:15 PM)Impost0r Wrote: Show More
Done so i get 200$ , website , you remove the customers after refund delete the sellix and idk about as you say it was banned

@mcr sorry if you couldnt understand that by the , i missed out i wanted to say YOU REMOVE THE CUSTOMER AFTER YOU REFUND THEM and so if you think you cant read dont call em a fucking 14

(18 December, 2021 - 01:30 PM)Impost0r Wrote: Show More
Ok the old customer , 200$ , delete the sellix , transfer the website ownership and u wont use any resource from .lol for anything

AND IF YOU IGNORE THAT MESSAGE AND REPLY AFTER 3 MESSAGE DONE AND BY OLD CUSTOMER I WAS PRETTU CLEAR ABOUT THE REFUND IF YOU COULDNT READ A FUCKING 2 EARLIER REPLY

(18 December, 2021 - 01:31 PM)mcr Wrote: Show More
Yes, sounds fine to me, also just did the math if you're wondering how much i would have to refund to old customers and it's about $1600

. As you can see you agreed now i would like the staff decide
This post is by a banned member (mcr) - Unhide
Impost0r  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 December, 2021 - 07:51 PM by Impost0r.)
Object means when i protest i refered it as objection it was not me giving you options . It was the option you gave me

And i specially wrote what i need it at the end
Impost0r  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 December, 2021 - 07:54 PM by Impost0r.)
And this report is about you using all old resources while stating its a new project its just not my 20% it about using the old project power to gain popularity and eveything for your new project which just had and new .gay domain so i would still let the staff decide who is correct

(21 December, 2021 - 07:51 PM)Impost0r Wrote: Show More
Object means when i protest i refered it as objection it was not me giving you options . It was the option you gave me

And i specially wrote what i need it at the end
Cant you fucking read customer after refund and old customer in them what do u think i am refering them as , i am not starting and new project then ut was obviously fucking easy to understand if you any brain cells that it means refunding them?
Impost0r  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
Also why tf if i not click on new reply it goes in the old post as editied can anyone change that he is blaming i editied all the messages but i didnt do anything like that