Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

GET FREE DESIGNER CLOTHES UNLIMITED(versace,gucci, lv, zanoti....)

by ZMRH - 26 October, 2021 - 11:11 PM
This post is by a banned member (ZMRH) - Unhide
ZMRH  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 October, 2021 - 12:04 AM by ZMRH. Edited 3 times in total.)
Here we go guys, this website has a problem when you redo the payment confirmation page and changing the order number, it will validate the new order.

TO DO:
* Private navigation.
* New IP/email/details for each contact.
* Use package forwarders like forward2me(they will ask for verification but they accept any psd scan).
* Keep your orders under 500 at first otherwise you get flagged for verification.

TO AVOID:
* DON'T play around "just trying if it works and sending packages to non valid addresses" this will cause them to get returns, if you do it put valid address for delivery.
* DON'T do a second order on the same account until the first one is shipped.
* DON'T use any of your real information.

Bonus 1: If they call you asking about the payment, tell them you paid through amazon pay.
Bonus 2: When you choose clothes there is an option called "outlet" => those can be shipped same day
Notice: if your order gets cancelled, know that you were flagged as suspicious, this includes: ip / country / cookies / name used "i tried Arabic drop name, it was cancelled"...

HOW TO:

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Congratulations, by now you should see on your order "Authorization OK", soon after 30 mins it will change to "ITEMS EXPECTED AT OUR SHIPPING FACILITIES".

For others, i have other websites that are local to their countries, send me a message with your country, i may have something on it.
ENJOOOOOOY, and don't forget to rate the leak :P
This leak has been rated as working 0 times this month. (1 times in total)
This post is by a banned member (SATAN) - Unhide
SATAN  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This post is by a banned member (AB270) - Unhide
AB270  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 November, 2021 - 10:51 AM by AB270. Edited 3 times in total.)
Fresh, lets see if it works

EDIT: Had some troubles to create the acc but I just received the confirmation email of my order, hope they dont cancel it

EDIT 2.0: Either the method is fucked up or the store is shit, they always end up cancelling my orders telling me they have no stock for what I ordered, and they "refunded" my money. Pepe
 ~No fucks given~
AB270#4961
@ab270x​

This post is by a banned member (guardplaymaker) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Thanks for the drop hermano
This post is by a banned member (Zurcxs) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (etalen1419) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(26 October, 2021 - 11:11 PM)ZMRH Wrote: Show More
Here we go guys, this website has a problem when you redo the payment confirmation page and changing the order number, it will validate the new order.

TO DO:
* Private navigation.
* New IP/email/details for each contact.
* Use package forwarders like forward2me(they will ask for verification but they accept any psd scan).
* Keep your orders under 500 at first otherwise you get flagged for verification.

TO AVOID:
* DON'T play around "just trying if it works and sending packages to non valid addresses" this will cause them to get returns, if you do it put valid address for delivery.
* DON'T do a second order on the same account until the first one is shipped.
* DON'T use any of your real information.

Bonus 1: If they call you asking about the payment, tell them you paid through amazon pay.
Bonus 2: When you choose clothes there is an option called "outlet" => those can be shipped same day
Notice: if your order gets cancelled, know that you were flagged as suspicious, this includes: ip / country / cookies / name used "i tried Arabic drop name, it was cancelled"...

HOW TO:

Congratulations, by now you should see on your order "Authorization OK", soon after 30 mins it will change to "ITEMS EXPECTED AT OUR SHIPPING FACILITIES".

For others, i have other websites that are local to their countries, send me a message with your country, i may have something on it.
ENJOOOOOOY, and don't forget to rate the leak :P
dvsdfdsfdsf
This post is by a banned member (Hdhdhss) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (reinadoyevfimiy) - Unhide