Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against @KenzX

by Phaxi - 04 September, 2023 - 12:11 AM
This post is by a banned member (Phaxi) - Unhide
Phaxi  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 September, 2023 - 12:13 AM by Phaxi. Edited 2 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/KenzX
Sales Thread: Designs
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 70$
Screenshots of Communication: Will provide to staff when needed. I have the whole conversation recorded.

Additional Information: I requested a whole different thing from him and I told him what I wanted like 6 times and he never gets the point then says I can't speak English which is so cringe. I wanted a 3d icon / logo from this guy to sell for my Sellpass and then my logo / icon on a background so I can use it for discord, telegram etc, I also paid for animated, static versions. Last time I paid 2 different designers for an animated logo and a thread and they provided static versions for both designs for free and this guy will charge you when you ask for static versions which is funny I mean what do I expect from an unprofessional designer.

Unfortunately user couldn't understand my point even after explaining to him multiple times and then he decided to pretend to be mad and starting at me acting toxic even though I am the one who didn't get what I asked for, I kept asking him to do what I want nicely and then he just blocked me and added a fake reputation on my profile, I won't add anything on his profile because I am just going to wait for staff to take the right decision.

He sent some designs with backgrounds but those are not what I wanted and I am definitely not going to use those for discord, telegram because they don't fit and I can even provide them to staff to prove that these cannot be used as a discord / telegram profile picture. It's kinda sad to see those toxic users on this forum, user wants easy money so bad, not willing to provide customers what they ask for. He also finished my logo in like 2 hours which is very quick for a professional logo that costs you 70$.

Crypto address for a refund: I never wanted to ask for a refund but he just decided to be toxic, blocked me on discord, fake repped me. Fully refund me please I do not want his logos and if you ever see me using his logos anywhere, ban me straight away. Never dealing with lame toxic users like him. @Liars @Darkness
[Image: Comp-5.gif]

[Image: signature.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @KenzX (KenzX) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (KenzX) - Unhide
KenzX  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 September, 2023 - 12:29 AM by KenzX.)
(04 September, 2023 - 12:11 AM)Phaxi Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/KenzX
Sales Thread: Designs
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 70$
Screenshots of Communication: Will provide to staff when needed. I have the whole conversation recorded.

Additional Information: I requested a whole different thing from him and I told him what I wanted like 6 times and he never gets the point then says I can't speak English which is so cringe. I wanted a 3d icon / logo from this guy to sell for my Sellpass and then my logo / icon on a background so I can use it for discord, telegram etc, I also paid for animated, static versions. Last time I paid 2 different designers for an animated logo and a thread and they provided static versions for both designs for free and this guy will charge you when you ask for static versions which is funny I mean what do I expect from an unprofessional designer.

Unfortunately user couldn't understand my point even after explaining to him multiple times and then he decided to pretend to be mad and starting at me acting toxic even though I am the one who didn't get what I asked for, I kept asking him to do what I want nicely and then he just blocked me and added a fake reputation on my profile, I won't add anything on his profile because I am just going to wait for staff to take the right decision.

He sent some designs with backgrounds but those are not what I wanted and I am definitely not going to use those for discord, telegram because they don't fit and I can even provide them to staff to prove that these cannot be used as a discord / telegram profile picture. It's kinda sad to see those toxic users on this forum, user wants easy money so bad, not willing to provide customers what they ask for. He also finished my logo in like 2 hours which is very quick for a professional logo that costs you 70$.

Crypto address for a refund: I never wanted to ask for a refund but he just decided to be toxic, blocked me on discord, fake repped me. Fully refund me please I do not want his logos and if you ever see me using his logos anywhere, ban me straight away. Never dealing with lame toxic users like him. @Liars @Darkness

I don't have a time to answer all this lies, He ordered a design and proved me the animation and I do what he requested
@Liars you can look on the full conversion and see it he doesn't know what he want on the first told me about animation there is problem on it he talk about the 360 animation xd and because the C when it flip some from it doesn't shown you can check it by urself and see if there is problem or the problem on him
After I finished the design he asked for multi colors I created after all of this he told me he wasn't want this design was want something different pls what should I answer him

the chat will be sent to @Liars or @Darkness
Phaxi  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
The logo for Sellpass is fine but the other logos you made with backgrounds cannot be used on discord / telegram or anywhere as a profile picture, the won't fit in as a profile picture, it's too big. I kept asking you nicely to make what I want, but you cannot understand English unfortunately and that's a really big issue when dealing with people on here, I recommend quitting doing designs if you cannot understand the customers request.

@Liars will dm you all designs to you and please you judge if this is worth 70$ or not.

KenzX  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(04 September, 2023 - 12:31 AM)Phaxi Wrote: Show More
The logo for Sellpass is fine but the other logos you made with backgrounds cannot be used on discord / telegram or anywhere as a profile picture, the won't fit in as a profile picture, it's too big. I kept asking you nicely to make what I want, but you cannot understand English unfortunately and that's a really big issue when dealing with people on here, I recommend quitting doing designs if you cannot understand the customers request.

@Liars will dm you all designs to you and please you judge if this is worth 70$ or not.
You never asked me about edit the size polite, You told me you doesn't like all the design if want edit the size it's easy but you told I wasn't want this design xd
Are you fine ?
KenzX  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
@Liars If the size his problem just send to me on the discord what the size you want and I will edit
Send all you want now because you can't ask for any edits any more you should have limit times for this not every a minute ask for something different I have another works and orders not a slave
Phaxi  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 September, 2023 - 12:52 AM by Phaxi.)
This English is gonna make me lose my mind but look at him willing to work after the scam report but not when I asked him nicely on discord, this should prove that this guy is a damn liar and he has nothing to do in life but waste other people's time, I do not want to deal with someone like you. I am the customer here so I am the one who should request conditions for what I paid not you idiot.

you can't ask for any edits any more " I never asked you for different edits, you just can't understand what I want and I don't think you ever will so I rather save my time and not deal with you. I need a full refund.

Phaxi  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Please check this whenever you can. @Liars @Darkness