Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against @itsdrexz

by Oenomaus - 18 September, 2024 - 09:28 PM
This post is by a banned member (Oenomaus) - Unhide
Oenomaus  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 18 September, 2024 - 09:32 PM by Oenomaus.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Mr-DX1Z1
Sales Thread:
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 541$
Screenshots of Communication: will provide to the admin in Private
Additional Information:  @itsdrexzontacted me and asked to book him a Hotel for 20th sep - 23 sep we aggreed on a hotel that he wanted to get booked, after he confirmed I started to aqquire all the tool required to get the Booking done, I got his booking details and started the booking process, after sometime I was successfully able to do the booking, I told him the booking is done and he also got confirmation email. I also notified him and told him that the booking is made and also wont get cancelled as we use special method. After a few hours I get a text from him saying "I canceled  the Hotel booking because my friends chnaged mind and no one wants it" and he is saying that he wont pay because HE canceled it. What my friend  @itsdrexzont understand is that, booking these 5star Hotels is not easy and take a lot of time, energy, experience, and expensve tools. I Just would Like to get paid for my Hard work done. 
Crypto address for a refund: Will be sent in private.

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Mr.DX1Z1) - Unhide
Mr.DX1Z1  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
I asked if it is carding and he said no , then i figured out and he said that it was carding . This is first of all 

Second of all it was canceled by me , because i didnt agree with friend who are also paying  the fee with me lol , so i just canceled and he didnt say anything before that it would cost him any amount of money . Or anything like that  , i also agreed with him before that i would only pay when im at the hotel already , which he agreed about !

After saying it wasnt carding he showed me that it was a carding method and that he paid to get tools or whatever ! that i didn't know anything about ! 

i just want to say , i didn't get anything at all from this user and he's asking for money lol . while i didn't get any service at all from him !

https://prnt.sc/wHwmSPThxQHi
BUY MY DATING ACCOUNTS : TELEGRAM @ITSDREXZ
Oenomaus  
Supreme
Threads
Yes I request the money once the client checks in, and Obviously if you CANCEL THE BOOKING YOURSELF you can't check-in, but my work is done.

The client confirms a Hotel, I Start the process of booking, Client checks In, I get paid.

If you and your friends change your mind after i do the booking, its not my fault.

Client Confirming the hotel: https://prnt.sc/rtN4uf3JZZs_

Me Confirming the Booking: https://prnt.sc/RtXtAsetsutY

He cancelling the booking for no reason: https://prnt.sc/HbqCOIyirOHm

I let the community and the Admins decide.
Mr.DX1Z1  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 September, 2024 - 01:48 AM by Mr.DX1Z1. Edited 2 times in total.)
if canceled why would i pay for something that im not even getting ?

for example : if someone asks me to sell him accounts and i spend money on proxy and stuff and then he doesnt want the account no more , do i say no u have to pay me or else u scamming ? doesnt make sense at all bro
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Oenomaus PM me with the screenshots of communication. Do so within 24hrs
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[TOP SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 28.09
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Oenomaus  
Supreme
Threads
@Mr-DX1Z1 you cannot compare selling accounts with a custom B4U service, its done for you according to your request. 

@Darkness I just PM you the whole convo, pls have have Look.

I Let Admins decide.
Mr.DX1Z1  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(20 September, 2024 - 02:32 AM)Oenomaus Wrote: Show More
@Mr-DX1Z1 you cannot compare selling accounts with a custom B4U service, its done for you according to your request. 

I Let Admins decide.

it's the same thing , if someone doesn't get the service ! they don't pay for it lol , it's as simple as that
This post is by a banned member (Str8t) - Unhide
Str8t  
Registered
Threads
(20 September, 2024 - 04:35 AM)Mr.DX1Z1 Wrote: Show More
(20 September, 2024 - 02:32 AM)Oenomaus Wrote: Show More

I Let Admins decide.

it's the same thing , if someone doesn't get the service ! they don't pay for it lol , it's as simple as that

Tbh from the screenshots this doesn't make so much sense. You agreed for him to go ahead with the booking in advance only to cancel after it was already done and the reason is because your friends don't want it? Weren't you supposed to be sure before going ahead with the booking, personally I really don't get it. And using your accounts analogy, this is the equivalent of you creating and already delivering an account only for the buyer to change his mind. You can say it's not a big deal as you still get the account back but this is a bit different.