Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report | @SexoBayco | $3000+

by cardhunter12 - 03 September, 2022 - 07:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (SexoBayco) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Roscosmos) - Unhide
Roscosmos  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 September, 2022 - 05:52 PM by Roscosmos. Edited 1 time in total.)
(11 September, 2022 - 04:58 PM)SexoBayco Wrote: Show More
Hey 

I didn't talk with you on Telegram cause we can talk here without deleting chat ( like you said I keep deleting chat while I didn't even talk with you on TG lol ) , 

I am confused right now scam report open by @cardhunter12  while @ArpanetDemon  is the one posting details about this scam ??? 
if @ArpanetDemon  got scammed open a scam report .
at this point I am confused 

@Liars I wanna be clear about this scam report and it will be the last time I respond in this thread  cause those 2 users are saying I scammed them then saying it's related to  fraud , I didn't have any deals with those 2 users ( I may have dealt with them before , but I can't recall every single deal )  . 
they don't have proofs more than chatting with themselfs and fake conversations ( buy subscription and edit name on telegram account and Booom you have a fake proof ) , If I were going to make 3k deal I will make sure to record a video of the conversation and the one you are talking with  (  We all know conversations can be deleted from both parties  and we can keep arguing which one delete it ) . 

I have done multiple deals and I refunded every single cancelled bookings without asking for anything . I have a good rep & I don't wanna ruin it for some $$$ .
and about the wallet everyone can see how much in the wallet I can easily check all transaction history and pick the right ones that will suit the scam report . 

those 2 users are faking proofs . 
I will not refund something I didn't get it .
I didn't make any mistake at all . 

have a nice day 

Hello,
I am the victim and cradhunter12 is my friend, i asked him to open a thread because i was on vacation in Amsterdam (the one that you booked out hotel and got canceled  because of fraud) and didn't had my cracked credentials with me.
If you want i can do a discord livestream with you and @Liars and show everything that i have against you and im sure that then you can't use the silly excuse that i faked the proofs.
Funny is that exacly 1 days before the hotel got canceled you sold your booking service (https://imgur.com/a/5cXQxCO)
+ i send the proof how you sent me the wallet and confiremd the USDC wallet was yours lol
This post is by a banned member (barbeaucul) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(10 September, 2022 - 04:07 PM)rfny04 Wrote: Show More
I see a lot going on here, so i will add my experience with the service and its provider. 
I came into initial contact with them June 30, 2022 wanting to plan for a trip that happened end of Aug into september.
They were initially slow to respond and reluctant to book so far in advance (This made sense later on to me).

The first booking was made on July 13 for a 2 night stay in September. I called the place 15 minutes after receiving the screenshot to confirm and they saw my name. So far so good. I paid immediately after in BTC.

After this, the remaining 2 places were booked the same day. Same deal, called and confirmed. 
Being skeptical of the service, I called all the places a few days later and it was still in the system.

One week later, July 22, I called and 1/3 places was cancelled. The hotel found my reservation and said expedia cancelled and that was it.
They can't see why expedia cancelled, but they see they did. (They explicitly told me this). They then tried to obviously get me a reservation through them on the phone because $$$. That sequence of events doesn't signal fraud to me like i see claimed, but i can't discredit based on my own experience. 

August 18, the once cancelled room is rebooked (since it was already paid and cancelled, it was rebooked with no cost to myself)

i;ve uploaded some screenshots. I've redacted sensitive information for my own protection. I will likely remove within 1-2 weeks https://imgur.com/a/T8FMnSG

I go on my trip, the first hotel - also the most expensive one - good to go. Felt good, didn't bother to call up the places until the day of.

One place says they dont see my name. Same with the other place. So 2/3 were cancelled. I only had a day, so i booked myself since service provider was non-responsive. This was during the time they had stated they can't respond to the scam report for a week. Both hotels say they can see expedia cancel it and i should check with them to settle it since they unfortunately can't do anything.
One place went on to say try to find a place soon since it is not many hotels exist in the area. This comment also suggests to me they don't see fraud, because why be nice like that when you can see it's fraud?

So the service provider confirmed on their end the hotel was cancelled on Sept 6 and offered a full refund. I provided a BTC address. 
On Sept 10, I am happy to declare for the 2 hotels that were cancelled, ive been refunded in full. 

Overall, the experience was shaky. I did get a very nice hotel for a discounted price. The other 2 i eventually had to book myself. Looking in other forums, it seems that's the nature of hotel services. Whatever method it is, it tends to have cancellation and requires constant attention until the week prior. The service provider was nothing but genuine, kind and responsible. They corrected the wrongs and apologized. Nothing was done on their end to sabotage or with ill intent.

Am i happy that they were cancelled and i found out for myself a day or 2 before? Of course not. That sucks. 
Could the service provider prevented this? Maybe. It's just them and perhaps a newer service/business model that would need several people in different roles. But just because the lack of resources, i don't consider myself to be scammed. They were honest and upfront.

Edit: Link didn't appear

https://imgur.com/a/T8FMnSG
Imgur

Yes, this is exactly what happened to me too. more than 50% of the time it worked. i would say 80% for me even.
It sucks when it got canclled when you are traveling overseas with friends. you look like an idiot but OP has always refunded me or rebooked for me, and yes, he can be unresponsive for days at times (had to pay full price for a hotel once because of this). I am not his friend - i am only sharing what happened with me.
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(06 September, 2022 - 06:29 PM)SexoBayco Wrote: Show More
ello 
sorry for late response I have  some circumstances I won't be available this entire week  ( I'll check this thread ) . 
@cardhunter12 firstly I don't know who you are maybe we have dealt before but I really don't know you .
please send screenshots of our conversation or contact me on telegram .

I have booked soooo many reservations , I had some bad issues with some clients ( Vietnam & Thailand) but none were related to fraud ( even when tickets cancelled before or during stay nobody has issues with LE   ) Hotel just ask for rebook or choose another hotel so there is no Fraud at all ( I already stopped providing the service since I sold it  ) 

btw I had same issue in my shop people faking payments to get free items . 

sorry for your loss 

here is an update from  client 

I deleted screenshots names on it 

There is no Fraud nothing at all he had a good stay without problems

this one too had a great time and got what he paid for 

[Image: image.png]

I really dunno why you are saying it's fraud  .

Hey, just out of curiosity, did you contact the hotel to ask if the guy had a good experience? Is this what the screenshot portraits?

If that's the case, how did you contact the hotel on telegram? That sound and looks sketchy and fake as fuck lol. Can you please send the hotel's website / Expedia link, so we can in fact see they have a telegram account.
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
[Image: 00f6ee-2.png]
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(07 October, 2022 - 04:07 PM)SexoBayco Wrote: Show More
(07 October, 2022 - 04:00 PM)aax Wrote: Show More
(06 September, 2022 - 06:29 PM)SexoBayco Wrote: Show More
ello 
sorry for late response I have  some circumstances I won't be available this entire week  ( I'll check this thread ) . 
@cardhunter12 firstly I don't know who you are maybe we have dealt before but I really don't know you .
please send screenshots of our conversation or contact me on telegram .

I have booked soooo many reservations , I had some bad issues with some clients ( Vietnam & Thailand) but none were related to fraud ( even when tickets cancelled before or during stay nobody has issues with LE   ) Hotel just ask for rebook or choose another hotel so there is no Fraud at all ( I already stopped providing the service since I sold it  ) 

btw I had same issue in my shop people faking payments to get free items . 

sorry for your loss 

here is an update from  client 

I deleted screenshots names on it 

There is no Fraud nothing at all he had a good stay without problems

this one too had a great time and got what he paid for 

[Image: image.png]

I really dunno why you are saying it's fraud  .

Hey, just out of curiosity, did you contact the hotel to ask if the guy had a good experience? Is this what the screenshot portraits?

If that's the case, how did you contact the hotel on telegram? That sound and looks sketchy and fake as fuck lol. Can you please send the hotel's website / Expedia link, so we can in fact see they have a telegram account.

what are you asking me again ??? 
I didin't understand what your point is ?

@aax I think you didn't understand or you didn't read the whole scam report . 
you are asking me to provide something veeeeeeeeery stupid/retard 

you don't have clue at this report better stay away than stick your nose on something you don't even know . 

thanks

We both know your service is fraudulent. Tell your customers whatever you want, but that truth won't change. I am asking, how do you know his reservation wasn't canceled? How did you confirm that?
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
[Image: 00f6ee-2.png]