Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report @CrossPower

by Sadeceoyna - 26 February, 2022 - 08:57 PM
This post is by a banned member (CrossPower) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 February, 2022 - 10:19 PM by CrossPower.)
(26 February, 2022 - 10:01 PM)TwitchLand Wrote: Show More
I know I'm not involved in this but @CrossPower tried to scam me the same way OP got scammed, unfortunately, he deleted everything in discord here is my story with this scammer @CrossPower

@CrossPower is a sketchy scammer. He uses this method to scam people. He owns a discord marketplace server, then he makes a new account to scam people on his serve and promote his new accounts in his server to scam people, he tried to scam me the same way OP got scammed, but luckily he refunded me, I hope he gets banned this moron.

i dont even know who you are?!
I havent sold proxies to you. and i dont have a server where i sell my proxies.
I only have about 10 customers. if u were one of them i would remember you..

(26 February, 2022 - 09:51 PM)Sadeceoyna Wrote: Show More
(26 February, 2022 - 09:27 PM)CrossPower Wrote: Show More
(26 February, 2022 - 09:19 PM)Sadeceoyna Wrote: Show More
You are admin in this server and you are reply or giving proxies from here, so it means you are one of owners of this discord server.
[Image: 5zxhk9x.png]

As you can see from here, I sent your thread and I said '' I am trusting you etc. '' 
[Image: g493gxj.png]
I trusted this discord server because of you but now you are doing nothing about this situtation.
If you will not responsible about service, why are you showing support to this discord server and why you are admin of here ?

yes, i am admin. @Scatts is my friend. I do not have anything to do with it though. I also sell proxies. but i always do it in dms. and i dont have a server. Im just in dash proxies to help.

[Image: i4pdhk4.png]

Now he answers me. Didn't answer for 7 days. I want a refund. Thank you.

Me and the dasphroxies are together. good answer bro. I want a refund..

[Image: mbujgta.png]

scatts said ur ip wasnt unbinded. have u checked that ur ip didnt change? lol
This post is by a banned member (Sadeceoyna) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 February, 2022 - 10:24 PM by Sadeceoyna. Edited 1 time in total.)
I know I'm not involved in this but @CrossPower tried to scam me the same way OP got scammed, unfortunately, he deleted everything in discord here is my story with this scammer @CrossPower

@CrossPower is a sketchy scammer. He uses this method to scam people. He owns a discord marketplace server, then he makes a new account to scam people on his serve and promote his new accounts in his server to scam people, he tried to scam me the same way OP got scammed, but luckily he refunded me, I hope he gets banned this moron.

thank you . Yes unfortunately .. He admitted that they work together. me and dashproxies together. I want a refund or ban the member.

Thanks for your answer really :)

[Image: iv8j06g.png]

Crypto address for a refund: LWyWdpRhU9yeXx2Y4ZGoBzssYZJG9yfvw2 ( LTC )

He didn't answer me for 7 days and now he is responding. :) they are working together :)

(26 February, 2022 - 10:17 PM)CrossPower Wrote: Show More

(26 February, 2022 - 09:27 PM)CrossPower Wrote: Show More
yes, i am admin. @Scatts is my friend. I do not have anything to do with it though. I also sell proxies. but i always do it in dms. and i dont have a server. Im just in dash proxies to help.

stop lying. You told me you didn't work together. everything is out there. [Image: iv8j06g.png]

I want a refund or ban the member. thank you. He didn't answer for 7 days now he is responding. do you think this is true? @admin

[Image: iooiyue.gif]
Threads
5 Years of service
(26 February, 2022 - 10:20 PM)Sadeceoyna Wrote: Show More

thank you . Yes unfortunately .. He admitted that they work together. me and dashproxies together. I want a refund or ban the member.

He didn't answer me for 7 days and now he is responding. :) they are working together :)

stop lying. You told me you didn't work together. everything is out there. [Image: iv8j06g.png]

I want a refund or ban the member. thank you. He didn't answer for 7 days now he is responding. do you think this is true? @admin

well, apparently ur ip was connceted all the time. check ur ip if its the same still...
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 February, 2022 - 10:28 PM by Sadeceoyna. Edited 1 time in total.)
(26 February, 2022 - 10:25 PM)CrossPower Wrote: Show More

well, apparently ur ip was connceted all the time. check ur ip if its the same still...

I want a refund bro, do you understand? 7 days you did not reply? it's that simple and clear

and we know that . you dont need say that. you and dashproxies same :)

https://www.hizliresim.com/i4pdhk4

1. Crypto address for a refund: LWyWdpRhU9yeXx2Y4ZGoBzssYZJG9yfvw2 ( LTC )

Threads
5 Years of service
(26 February, 2022 - 10:26 PM)Sadeceoyna Wrote: Show More

I want a refund bro, do you understand? 7 days you did not reply? it's that simple and clear

i didnt even see u tried messaging me. u tagged scatts about it. he sold the proxies. he authed you. U paid him for a month. Then he should change ur ip too. i can not do that.
i was also away skiing for a week. and just came home 1 hour ago. so i havent been active a lot.
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 February, 2022 - 10:32 PM by Sadeceoyna. Edited 1 time in total.)
(26 February, 2022 - 10:30 PM)CrossPower Wrote: Show More

i didnt even see u tried messaging me. u tagged scatts about it. he sold the proxies. he authed you. U paid him for a month. Then he should change ur ip too. i can not do that.
i was also away skiing for a week. and just came home 1 hour ago. so i havent been active a lot.

You have to pay 50 dol bro. 

Threads
5 Years of service
(26 February, 2022 - 10:31 PM)Sadeceoyna Wrote: Show More

yes, i sell the same proxies as dashproxies. dosent mean that we are the same. They have thier business. i have mine. we are seperate but sells the same proxies.
thats why im admin, to help people since i know stuff about the proxies.
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 February, 2022 - 10:41 PM by Sadeceoyna.)
(26 February, 2022 - 10:33 PM)CrossPower Wrote: Show More
(26 February, 2022 - 10:31 PM)Sadeceoyna Wrote: Show More

yes, i sell the same proxies as dashproxies. dosent mean that we are the same. They have thier business. i have mine. we are seperate but sells the same proxies.
thats why im admin, to help people since i know stuff about the proxies.

I want a refund or ban the member. thanks.

I want a refund or ban the member. Thanks.

I want a refund or ban the member. Thanks.

and thanks for help me @TwitchLand

I want a refund or ban the member. for this member who replied to the other member..