Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against | €1300 | Money101,HedaLeksaKomTrikru, OG_Biljet

by Darkforex - 08 January, 2023 - 07:26 PM
This post is by a banned member (Money101) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Darkforex) - Unhide
Darkforex  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 11 January, 2023 - 09:16 PM by Darkforex. Edited 2 times in total.)
As I said stop using this invalid argument. because you didn't even deliver this.
Quote:OP now states he wants this also
^^
I never wanted I want this also? This is what you guys told me to deliver within 24 hours, and didn't happen.
That's why I'm filing this scam report. 

https://ibb.co/N3HxMxW
^^^
In this screenshot, you can see you didn't respond for 5 full days after payment. And promised me a refund if you 
didn't deliver within 2 hours. I immediately said I wanted a full refund. And that still didn't happen.

https://ibb.co/TL2b5gD
^^
In this screenshot, you can see that when I asked for a refund, you said that you wouldn't do that (you promised that in the message above) because I said that I would make a scam report if they would not deliver to me within 24 hours. You can also see that you asked for a second time what I would like.
This post is by a banned member (Darkforex) - Unhide
Darkforex  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #13
(This post was last modified: 12 January, 2023 - 11:05 PM by Darkforex. Edited 5 times in total.)
Like it says in my picture, you already promised me a refund, this was not my plan from the start. My plan was to get better at refunding, with the things you promised me to deliver but did not do.
Quote:[] rts methode 
[] 3 bol.com mothodes
[] amazon.be methode
[] better Ftid and lit methodes of what we sended you 
[] 1-1 support 
[] fast response after we payed
[] a updated store list
[] guide to setup own refund service 
[] a big refunding database with updates

As you can see in this screenshot, https://ibb.co/FXbqYPT you never even replied to my question... Please examine your "proof" better before making these accusations.

After 5 days of not delivering/responding you offered me a refund. When I told you I wanted a refund, you suddenly came with a new accusation that we made a scam report against you. And you started deleting the chat. I don't know what you know about business but that's not a good thing to do. The only thing I did was after seven days, I made 2 scam reports on 2 websites.

You keep repeating that you are a well-known service with good credit, and I think this is the biggest problem. Because you don't care anymore about your customers. The way you respond to me after buying your service is just disgusting and the group you delivered is just one big empty mess. I paid 1300 euros to get ghosted and kicked out of the group, it's just sad, I can find many group chats like this with more info for free, with only copied and pasted chats.

Still, you didn't deliver everything you promised. I hope people will read this thread, and find out the real truth about the refunding masterclass you offer. It could have been so simple, I gave you 2x 24 hr to deliver to me after I paid. But after that, you gave yourself another 2 days to deliver. I gave you 2 warnings I would make a scam report, and you simply didn't care because you said we didn't have any proof. To this day I have absolutely nothing.

At the end of the day, there are only 2 things that happened 1. I paid you the money 2. You can't deliver what you promised.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
This scam report is already solved on another forums. I will be using their judgement as it is correct. I will be banning user for off-site scamming/scamming. Solved, closed.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024