Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against | @CHIEFHF| $43

by Elbar0n - 05 January, 2021 - 12:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(05 January, 2021 - 10:54 PM)ChiefHF Wrote: Show More
(05 January, 2021 - 10:52 PM)Teken Wrote: Show More
@ChiefHF refund OP.

OP has received his refund? He received his product and claims it is "too tiring". He has received the refund I can give him and the one he agreed to do I'm not sure what the problem is.

He only received 14$?
[Image: V8jd5sG.gif]
This post is by a banned member (ChiefHF) - Unhide
ChiefHF  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(05 January, 2021 - 10:56 PM)Teken Wrote: Show More
(05 January, 2021 - 10:54 PM)ChiefHF Wrote: Show More
(05 January, 2021 - 10:52 PM)Teken Wrote: Show More
@ChiefHF refund OP.

OP has received his refund? He received his product and claims it is "too tiring". He has received the refund I can give him and the one he agreed to do I'm not sure what the problem is.

He only received 14$?

If you look in the screenshots he agrees to that as I have to pay a fee for the content I provide. After receiving that he claims I defrauded him and he would be opening a dispute.

I would like you to explain how he has been scammed. He has received the product and the refund agreed upon.

He can not be blocked from accessing the product so now I'm expected to return the full payment and he receives the product for free? If he had tried the method and failed to earn I would gladly refund him but he claims the method is too tiring(it's not. He's the only person to complain about that).

"I thought it was a tool that I could make money with, or anything that was not exhausting."

"I didn’t like that job because it was tiring for me."
Discord: Chief#0006 

This post is by a banned member (Elbar0n) - Unhide
ChiefHF  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(05 January, 2021 - 11:55 PM)Elbar0n Wrote: Show More
What is this that you say. I spoke with you respectfully and asked you to get my money back and showed you my problem. You refuse to receive a refund if you have labeled the product marketing. In this case, you have the right to refuse the refund. You just sold a product that is not described, how can you make sure that I like it and I use it!?. I demand my only $ 29 remaining I want them. If you do not prevent me from accessing the content then this is your problem, not mine. I speak with respect, not a fraudster or a deceiver

I sold a product that is not as described? Exactly how did I describe my method differently from what you received? Your problem was that you are too lazy to actually put in the work required for the method. The fault lies on you for that. Not my method.

You very obviously want a get rich quick scheme. "how can you make sure that I like it and I use it!?" I include all the necessary information in my thread pertaining to the method without actually giving the method away. There's even a vouch in my thread that examples what you'll be doing. It's not my fault you failed to inform yourself before purchasing. Had you asked for more information it would've been provided but you asked two questions which I truthfully answered.

Also you don't seem to understand how a public Google Drive folder works. Once you have the link it works until the owner deletes the content of the folder. I have no way of blocking your access to it.

In no way were you scammed. You received the exact product you purchased, exactly as it is advertised. I did not defraud you in any way.

ChiefHF  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(06 January, 2021 - 12:16 AM)Elbar0n Wrote: Show More
Sloth what !! Anyone will suffer from your product .. I want my money and I do not want anything from you. I think you repeat your words a lot and repeat it without any benefit. I demand $ 29 because this is fair because I will not use your product .. so how can I pay for that ?? I own more than 300 likes and offer free services here. Why am I trying to scam at only $ 29 on someone like you. Make sure that this site has honest people, not fraudsters, and I will get the rest of my money back, because that is justice.

You paid for my product and I delivered it. Under no circumstances did I lie to you in any way so that you would buy the method.

It doesn't matter that you say you won't use the method. You were given the method after payment and that can't be taken back.

I gave you the refund I can give. I could have simply blocked you and ignored your request because your reasoning for requesting a refund is invalid. But instead I gave back what I could and what you agreed upon.

If you were to purchase any other method here and after receiving the product tell the seller that their method is too tiring and you don't want to do it they are not going to issue you a refund.

I repeat myself because you don't seem to understand that just because you bought the method and deemed it too tiring for you to do doesn't mean you deserve a refund. If that was the case anyone could buy any method here and get a refund because the method was "too hard" or "they didn't want to do it".
That's not how this works at all.

ChiefHF  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(06 January, 2021 - 12:51 AM)Elbar0n Wrote: Show More
There is no seller here who does not describe their products so that the buyer knows what to buy. In this case, he has the right not to recover the money. As for you, you did not describe your product until I decided if it was suitable for me or not. Remember that if you refrain from recovering my money, your account will be banned from the site .. I will publish your product and refund my money via Paypal. The decision is yours and don't repeat your words too much

[Image: AcKNnp1.png]
Where did you ask for any more information before buying? Where did I lie to you so that you would buy my product? In no way did I scam you or give you a product not as described. 
By your logic you can buy any method here or anywhere else online and then decide if it suits your needs and if it doesn't then you are entitled to a refund. How is that fair to any seller?

Anyone in their right mind is going to see this is a false report. Just because you bought something and don't want to put the time in doesn't mean you can say it was sold to you under false pretenses.