Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @DIGISELLER

by Detoxxx - 28 December, 2023 - 08:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (Detoxxx) - Unhide
Detoxxx  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link:  https://cracked.io/DIGISELLER
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-CHEAP-UPGRADE-...OW-AND-BUY
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 35$
Screenshots of Communication: He deleted screenshots and cleared chat, kicked me from Discord instantly after being confronted. But here are some. 
https://i.imgur.com/RGfiqnc.png
https://i.imgur.com/U3QNxHL.png
https://i.imgur.com/WdFPnew.png
https://imgur.com/a/pHdmvyR

Additional Information: Asked to upgrade a LinkedIn account, 4 hrs after upgrading the account got disabled due to him making payments from an Indian IP with a different name, contacted LinkedIn support they said the payment is Invalid and they needed ID from the payment person. I specifically asked him not to upgrade from an Indian ip and use the USA ip from where the account is, he moreover used a different fraudulent payment method, cleared chat fast over Discord and telegram, and refused to give support, even claiming that he used "secure VPN network" and it won't be an issue as shown in screenshot but denies to fix the 1month warranty or the account.. Tried to resolve it and he has banned me from his discord.

Crypto address for a refund( LTC ) : LVG1HJgShMg3ze83JNRrt7RXypCgckfPej
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @DIGISELLER (DIGISELLER) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (DIGISELLER) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (AliStox) - Unhide
Detoxxx  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(28 December, 2023 - 09:16 PM)DIGISELLER Wrote: Show More
I'm upgrading his linkedin recruiter also only warranty we give for activation premium after his using many of ip's login and RDP too.So its easy to block LinkedIn for many of login different IP's why his using multipal IPs its not our responsibility for something want to wrong and using many of ips

And asking about use Ips but india payment method to do upgrade. There are 100+ upgrade done and inform that to dont using many ips but this customer using too many of ips and its self account detective this is linkedin script automaticaly ban.

We are only responsible for if your premium subscription gone we do upgrade other if something wrong like ban or block if your side issue we are 100% check premium upgrade then we send you anything 

if you need to re-upgrade account we do it. Make sure TG or discord us (we cant refund its not our issue also we send all upgrade done screenshot to admin )

Please see in chat, you told me that you use "secure vpn" and i got a message from LinkedIn that the account is disabled due to a payment issue and asked for ID verification by the payment name you used , the account got disabled 4 hrs after the upgrade , I have not used any IP or changed any IP other than the one on my private rdp. I have proof you used different IP and different payment methods that triggered account closure. 

You claim you don't block or delete anything yet you have kicked me from Discord and cleared chat on telegram, further solidifying you malicious behavior and lying again and telling me to contact again after blocking and clearing chat. 

You also claimed 1-month plan and a 1-month warranty on it and still saying we don't provide a warranty after payment, you used a fraudulent payment method for the trial and got your account banned, then blocked me and cleared your tracks , failed to resolve the issue after contacting you again and now acting innocent.  You can't change the terms of the deal after the deal is done.

Please issue a refund i don't have faith in your services.
Detoxxx  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(28 December, 2023 - 09:46 PM)DIGISELLER Wrote: Show More
(28 December, 2023 - 09:40 PM)Detoxxx Wrote: Show More
(28 December, 2023 - 09:16 PM)DIGISELLER Wrote: Show More
I'm upgrading his linkedin recruiter also only warranty we give for activation premium after his using many of ip's login and RDP too.So its easy to block LinkedIn for many of login different IP's why his using multipal IPs its not our responsibility for something want to wrong and using many of ips

And asking about use Ips but india payment method to do upgrade. There are 100+ upgrade done and inform that to dont using many ips but this customer using too many of ips and its self account detective this is linkedin script automaticaly ban.

We are only responsible for if your premium subscription gone we do upgrade other if something wrong like ban or block if your side issue we are 100% check premium upgrade then we send you anything 

if you need to re-upgrade account we do it. Make sure TG or discord us (we cant refund its not our issue also we send all upgrade done screenshot to admin )

Please see in chat, you told me that you use "secure vpn" and i got a message from LinkedIn that the account is disabled due to a payment issue and asked for ID verification by the payment name you used , the account got disabled 4 hrs after the upgrade , I have not used any IP or changed any IP other than the one on my private rdp. I have proof you used different IP and different payment methods that triggered account closure. 

You claim you don't block or delete anything yet you have kicked me from Discord and cleared chat on telegram, further solidifying you malicious behavior and lying again and telling me to contact again after blocking and clearing chat. 

You also claimed 1-month plan and a 1-month warranty on it and still saying we don't provide a warranty after payment, you used a fraudulent payment method for the trial and got your account banned, then blocked me and cleared your tracks , failed to resolve the issue after contacting you again and now acting innocent.  You can't change the terms of the deal after the deal is done.

Please issue a refund i don't have faith in your services.

We are clear first we are not ban and kick you are quite server also we also tell you clear do not using many of ips its not our responsibility this is not our side problem. Our priority only do upgrade for premium after you what to do with your account and what purpose use this is not ask you. We also using VPN with VPN we cant upgrade anything all know sellers. Also offer you upgrade account and sending screenshot for upgade to admin. thank you

- You kicked me , please show discord logs to admin to proof , you cleared chat and you used the ticket bot . You are lying here, Give admin access to discord logs of who kicked and who left. 

- I have proof of chat asking you to use clean usa ip which you did not , i did not change ip or log in from another ip . 
- You did not use VPN , you used your home wifi from your iPhone, which i have screenshots including your ip confirming with the indian payment method that caused the ban , willing to provide it to the admin for your privacy. 

I did not even get the chance to use the account after the upgrade because the fraud payment from a different name and ip triggered it.
You are lying multiple times here.