Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @DIGISELLER

by Detoxxx - 28 December, 2023 - 08:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (Detoxxx) - Unhide
Detoxxx  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 December, 2023 - 12:27 PM)DIGISELLER Wrote: Show More
please dont talk wrong as i repeat you all customer respect and just watch your language we are going to politely talk any of customer 

just talking about why you using many of ips and different RDPs its not our fault you are crying we are already give product but its your fault for doing this shit

Make sure you use stolen account but never use multipal ips so keep safe and secure use and run long

@Liars please take care about this situation and let us know

First give access to your discord logs to @Liars and let me know if you kicked me out and blocked me instead of resolving this issue or providing a replacement.

Second stop giving fake excuses without proof of any kind. I have proof you use contadicted your own words of using vpn , you claimed on chat that it wont be issue and you are lying now with proof attached. Then you again cleared chat and deleted messages. Now you are telling i used multiple ips which i have not and have proof for so too. Stolen account? I made that account myself and still have access to everything and can prove to admin. You however keep deleting chats and removing any proofs and just crying here instead of resolving and replacing me , after 4 hrs of upgrade The account gets blocked for fraudulent payment you did ( which cost you 0$ ) , you lost nothing here , it didnt even charge and yet you got my account blocked and my time wasted. 

Please look into this @Liars @Darkness I am willing to provide his logged in IDs, his deleted chats if he lets you see the discord logs that he claims i left the server. I am also willing to give any email access to block accounts and screenshot of him using fraudulent different ips and cards on my account. Already attached ss of him saying that it wont be issue yet LinkedIn says otherwise.
This post is by a banned member (DIGISELLER) - Unhide
Detoxxx  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 December, 2023 - 01:10 PM)DIGISELLER Wrote: Show More
(29 December, 2023 - 12:44 PM)Detoxxx Wrote: Show More
(29 December, 2023 - 12:27 PM)DIGISELLER Wrote: Show More
please dont talk wrong as i repeat you all customer respect and just watch your language we are going to politely talk any of customer 

just talking about why you using many of ips and different RDPs its not our fault you are crying we are already give product but its your fault for doing this shit

Make sure you use stolen account but never use multipal ips so keep safe and secure use and run long

@Liars please take care about this situation and let us know

First give access to your discord logs to @Liars and let me know if you kicked me out and blocked me instead of resolving this issue or providing a replacement.

Second stop giving fake excuses without proof of any kind. I have proof you use contadicted your own words of using vpn , you claimed on chat that it wont be issue and you are lying now with proof attached. Then you again cleared chat and deleted messages. Now you are telling i used multiple ips which i have not and have proof for so too. Stolen account? I made that account myself and still have access to everything and can prove to admin. You however keep deleting chats and removing any proofs and just crying here instead of resolving and replacing me , after 4 hrs of upgrade The account gets blocked for fraudulent payment you did ( which cost you 0$ ) , you lost nothing here , it didnt even charge and yet you got my account blocked and my time wasted. 

Please look into this @Liars @Darkness I am willing to provide his logged in IDs, his deleted chats if he lets you see the discord logs that he claims i left the server. I am also willing to give any email access to block accounts and screenshot of him using fraudulent different ips and cards on my account. Already attached ss of him saying that it wont be issue yet LinkedIn says otherwise.

please dont lie and move on your product why you using stolen account any of ips and spoiled your account your self. you are demand wrong asking money and argument here with admin they all decide well and know so wait for @Liars they everything know and stop lying for everyone here we are not responsible for your stolen account & not guaranteed for using premium on this kind of account please go where you buy do not come for account here we are not sell any cracked or stolen account we only do upgrade account make sure. thank you

We are request you send another account make sure use your own not stolen or cracked. this time not responsible for if this done or ban however we are stay with upgrade not your account

I am willing to take an replacement account made by you , otherwise you will claim its "Stolen account" again , give me a working premium account that lasts even 24 hrs 
messaged on telegram
Detoxxx  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 December, 2023 - 05:45 PM by Detoxxx. Edited 1 time in total.)
Resolved , the seller provided replacement and confirmed working for now.
Please close thread. @Liars @Darkness
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Solved, closed.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 11/4/2024