Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @badass_kid

by Phaxi - 17 December, 2021 - 10:26 PM
This post is by a banned member (Phaxi) - Unhide
Phaxi  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 December, 2021 - 11:16 PM by Phaxi.)
(17 December, 2021 - 11:03 PM)billamom Wrote: Show More
Idk if im allowed to comment on scam reports so sorry if I cant. But this is funny, badass is probably the person I most trust on c.to, ive made countless purchases over $25 and he never fails, he has an amazing shop. He sells batches for hundreds up to thousands, ive seen him sell logs for 3k. Theres no shot he scammed you for $25 lmao. Just because they both have the same name and pfp does not make the scammer real. On top of that, ive been in contact with multiple of badasses discord accounts and none use that pfp or ever have, or have that tag. You scammed yourself and no ones at fault but you for not looking out, hes very trusted and you should learn to admit your wrong sometimes. I can provide proof for anything written here pepeokay

he had the same discord name linked to his profile.....

sorry @badass_kid i just thought it was u cz that same name was linked to ur profile imma quit this garbage man i just wanted to do smthn for fun and im alrdy getting scammed
[Image: Comp-5.gif]

[Image: signature.gif]
This post is by a banned member (polo) - Unhide
polo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 December, 2021 - 11:11 PM)Qutebaa Wrote: Show More
(17 December, 2021 - 11:03 PM)billamom Wrote: Show More
Idk if im allowed to comment on scam reports so sorry if I cant. But this is funny, badass is probably the person I most trust on c.to, ive made countless purchases over $25 and he never fails, he has an amazing shop. He sells batches for hundreds up to thousands, ive seen him sell logs for 3k. Theres no shot he scammed you for $25 lmao. Just because they both have the same name and pfp does not make the scammer real. On top of that, ive been in contact with multiple of badasses discord accounts and none use that pfp or ever have, or have that tag. You scammed yourself and no ones at fault but you for not looking out, hes very trusted and you should learn to admit your wrong sometimes. I can provide proof for anything written here pepeokay

he had the same discord name linked to his profile.....

sorry @badass_kid i just thought it was u cz that same name was linked to ur profile imma quit this garbage man i just wanted to do smthn for fun and im alrdy getting scammed

always verify on the forum, just send them a private message or something
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
What polo and the others said. Closed.
[Image: V8jd5sG.gif]