Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @emerald

by WeekndUS - 27 August, 2022 - 06:49 PM
This post is by a banned member (WeekndUS) - Unhide
WeekndUS  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 August, 2022 - 06:49 PM by WeekndUS. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/emerald
Sales Thread: He msg me selling sweetwater gift cards.
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 380$
Screenshots of Communication: https://reportemerald.000webhostapp.com/ (Here I exported the complete conversation, if a security error appears is because its a free page, you can access without problems)
Additional Information: Hello everyone, I want to tell you about my case, 2 weeks ago this guy contacted me selling sweetwater cards, at the price of 40% I agreed since it seemed a good offer and this person seemed reliable, (take note he give me 4 cards in total), the first 2 did not work and can be seen in the conversation, so he gave me two replacements, which I used immediately and made the payment for a piano on the sweetater page, this payment was divided into two parts (i paid 800$ with the card that he had given me and the rest I did with my real credit card) after making the purchase and everything was confirmed, sweetwater canceled the order because there was a fraud in the gift card and that gc was refunded by the real owner (not emerald), I contacted support they asked me for information and I told them that I had bought the card from a third party, they told me about the case and that this gift  card was associated with fraud, I contacted the guy and he did not answer me, then he told me who was traveling that he will solve as soon as it arrived, then I tried the other $150 gift card and they had already refunded it, that is, none of it worked, I did not get any refund and this guy has not answered me for 1 week. It's already been 2 weeks.
Crypto address for a refund: I will send it when necessary, I want to solve this problem for good.
This post is by a banned member (RoyalProxies) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@emerald Reply within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (emerald) - Unhide
WeekndUS  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
In the images you can see that they say that the problem was with my credit card, they did not charge, they never mentioned the gift card, so it means that the problem could be solved, also, before selling something you must have warranty terms, which you don't have any, just as you didn't tell me about the address, as can be seen in the conversation, that is, i didnt fail with sweetwater's terms or with those you didn't have, now, what about the $150 card, which I couldn't use either since i got the same problem, (no balance) don't be smart with me, you know that the cards weren't good and that this was going to happen, then you offered me another package of more cards that luckily I did not accept, now I just want my refund, I am within my rights, I never got any product (piano).
WeekndUS  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
You must take responsibility for this, you said that there would be no problem with the order and it happened, and why shouldn't there have been a problem? first, a completely legal gift card has its guarantee and the guarantee is the shipment of the products to the preferred address, why do It mark as fraud an order that was not related to fraud, my card with funds is legal, your gift card is not it was legal, it was related to fraud, i don't know how you got them but you didn't buy them yourself, which is obvious from the percentage, also remember i don't use your other $150 gift card, they canceled it as soon as I was going to use it, in conclusion, everything you sold me was crap and you knew it, it took you days to respond and here you respond almost immediately, at least you respond, I sent my LTC address so that you can make a refund since your service never work for me. That's all @Liars

Evidence where it mentions that the cards were legal and it was not: https://imgur.com/ncMcjks

Evidence where sales manager say that gift card was a fraud: https://imgur.com/ZwiHVkP

Address for refund LTC: MHAPDgft1unHKXeRcBPGEX2P8gxXuT36Hz

Ok guys, here are all the proofs and they are enough to show that these gift cards that @emerald sold me were not going to work. Thanks