Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scammed by handsolo .User deleted thread after selling revolut

by yolos4 - 26 October, 2022 - 12:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (yolos4) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @handsolo (handsolo), @koxtinha (koxtinha) have been notified about this dispute via private messages and have 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (handsolo) - Unhide
handsolo  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 October, 2022 - 01:46 PM by handsolo.)
What did I do? I am entitled to delete the thread after I provide the account. Login warranty is provided on the accounts and the customer was able to login and make sure everything was working.

It can also be seen from the user's reputation that he is an extortionist as mentioned by another user. It was clearly mentioned that login warranty is provided, he was able to log into the account, was able to change the phone number to his.
I am entitled to deleting my telegram account, my thread, etc as I see fit afterwards with the only reason for deletion being that I was not suited to this business with things getting too stressful every other day.

The deal was done on the 21st of October with the account confirmed working by the customer. After 2 days, he then decides to open a scam report and threaten me just because "he can". I have nothing to offer to him or more info on this thread. If the scam report has to be decided in his favour, he has to confirm that he was not able to log into the account. Yet, his message saying that he was logged out after 2 days confirms that he was able to login. If the account got logged out after 2 days, I cannot do anything. There is no guarantee of support after logging in. I might try to help the customer but again, that is not a guarantee. If I am unable to help, I never claimed to offer any refund and it is not a breach of ToS.
handsolo  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 October, 2022 - 12:37 PM by handsolo.)
(27 October, 2022 - 08:34 AM)yolos4 Wrote: Show More
(26 October, 2022 - 01:36 PM)handsolo Wrote: Show More
What did I do? I am entitled to delete the thread after I provide the account. Login warranty is provided on the accounts and the customer was able to login and make sure everything was working.

It can also be seen from the user's reputation that he is an extortionist as mentioned by another user. It was clearly mentioned that login warranty is provided, he was able to log into the account, was able to change the phone number to his.
I am entitled to deleting my telegram account, my thread, etc as I see fit afterwards with the only reason for deletion being that I was not suited to this business with things getting too stressful every other day.

The deal was done on the 21st of October with the account confirmed working by the customer. After 2 days, he then decides to open a scam report and threaten me just because "he can". I have nothing to offer to him or more info on this thread. If the scam report has to be decided in his favour, he has to confirm that he was not able to log into the account. Yet, his message saying that he was logged out after 2 days confirms that he was able to login. If the account got logged out after 2 days, I cannot do anything. There is no guarantee of support after logging in. I might try to help the customer but again, that is not a guarantee. If I am unable to help, I never claimed to offer any refund and it is not a breach of ToS.

You mentioned you had a warranty period
why did you delete your account on telegram and threads if you are infact a genuine seller

Dude you didnt even respond to me
deleted your telegram
and the account did not even work for 2 days
what kind of joke is this

Like I mentioned in my previous response. Login warranty is provided. The customer logged in and changed the account’s phone number to his phone number. I have no control over what happens to the account since after the phone number change, the account is in complete control of the customer. The customer knows exactly what they’re buying and there is always a risk of the company closing the account or logging out the account and requesting more info about the activities.
I am entitled to close shop and delete my telegram account. That’s a personal decision and no customer has a say in it.

(27 October, 2022 - 12:32 PM)handsolo Wrote: Show More
(27 October, 2022 - 08:34 AM)yolos4 Wrote: Show More
(26 October, 2022 - 01:36 PM)handsolo Wrote: Show More

You mentioned you had a warranty period
why did you delete your account on telegram and threads if you are infact a genuine seller

Dude you didnt even respond to me
deleted your telegram
and the account did not even work for 2 days
what kind of joke is this

Like I mentioned in my previous response. Login warranty is provided. The customer logged in and changed the account’s phone number to his phone number. I have no control over what happens to the account since after the phone number change, the account is in complete control of the customer. The customer knows exactly what they’re buying and there is always a risk of the company closing the account or logging out the account and requesting more info about the activities.
I am entitled to close shop and delete my telegram account. That’s a personal decision and no customer has a say in it.

Also, about responding to you, how exactly would I respond to you on telegram if my account was deleted already?
You messaged me on cracked and before I could respond, you opened a scam report. Didn’t even wait for a full day to get a response. People don’t spend the entire day on this forum, you know?
handsolo  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Just to punch more holes into the customer's argument, he mentioned that the deal amount was for $200 while I sold the account to him for $150. My argument for login warranty still stands and that there is nothing I can do for him after he changed the account details to his own phone number- for which I advised him against.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@handsolo What the reason for you to delete the telegram chat?
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024