Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scammed by handsolo .User deleted thread after selling revolut

by yolos4 - 26 October, 2022 - 12:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (yolos4) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (handsolo) - Unhide
handsolo  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 November, 2022 - 11:18 AM by handsolo.)
(01 November, 2022 - 10:10 AM)yolos4 Wrote: Show More
You have 0 vouches

Yeah?
https://cracked.io/vouches.php?action=view&uid=85127

Here is a screenshot of this chap's reputation report where another user @AkulaShop also called him a "dog extortionist":

[Image: eYKmy2s.png]

This is just the first page of his reputation report which can be found on the link: https://cracked.io/reputation.php?uid=404428
It is very clear what this guy is trying to do which is "buy" stuff and then try to extort the money he paid from the seller. Only a special kind of a cunt can have a reputation of -59 with multiple reports of other users saying that they hate this user. One only has to go through the reputation report link to find that out.
handsolo  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 November, 2022 - 12:15 PM)yolos4 Wrote: Show More
@Hansolo
we can see what you promised in telegram
and you failed to deliver the same
i was promised 100% no logout warranty

Please tell me where the phrase "100% no logout warranty" is mentioned? I told you something from experience that it has not happened to any of my previous buyers. No one has reported something like this besides you. And given your reputation, I would not trust you to not be trying to extort me.
This post is by a banned member (VERIFIEDACCS) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 November, 2022 - 11:44 PM by VERIFIEDACCS. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hello , I noticed that I was mentioned in this thread
I also dealt with this client, and I can say with confidence that he is an extortionist, he demanded a refund from me after 1.5! months, although I have a 2-day guarantee, and said that I stole his money from his account, although it was impossible, he blackmailed that if I did not refund the money to him, he would open disputes in all forums, he did so, but I won these disputes .I can also say in defense of the seller that yes, indeed, usually the guarantee for Revolut is a guarantee for login, because the seller cannot tell what money the buyer uses. If the money is dirty, the account may not live for a couple of hours

But for what reasons the seller deleted his telegram, this is of course strange, but maybe these are really personal reasons, I think this is not always Exit Scam
[Image: done-min-20.gif]Click for more info 
handsolo  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(14 November, 2022 - 11:43 PM)AkulaShop Wrote: Show More
Hello , I noticed that I was mentioned in this thread
I also dealt with this client, and I can say with confidence that he is an extortionist, he demanded a refund from me after 1.5! months, although I have a 2-day guarantee, and said that I stole his money from his account, although it was impossible, he blackmailed that if I did not refund the money to him, he would open disputes in all forums, he did so, but I won these disputes .I can also say in defense of the seller that yes, indeed, usually the guarantee for Revolut is a guarantee for login, because the seller cannot tell what money the buyer uses. If the money is dirty, the account may not live for a couple of hours

But for what reasons the seller deleted his telegram, this is of course strange, but maybe these are really personal reasons, I think this is not always Exit Scam
Thanks for your reply, mate. My reason for deleting telegram was fairly straightforward, like I mentioned in my previous replies. I just did not want to sell anymore and hence my threads and telegram were deleted. Since the buyer confirmed that he was able to login, my warranty period was over and I was free to do whatever I wanted with the thread and my telegram with no liability to stay around just to provide support to this chap.
handsolo  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Haha, even @DataTouch left a negative rep for this chap. Care to share your experience, @DataTouch ?
@yolos4 only -33 rep to go and you'll get banned automatically from the forum.