Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scammed by handsolo .User deleted thread after selling revolut

by yolos4 - 26 October, 2022 - 12:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (handsolo) - Unhide
handsolo  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 October, 2022 - 06:13 PM by handsolo. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: grammar )
(28 October, 2022 - 05:37 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@handsolo What the reason for you to delete the telegram chat?

I did not delete the telegram chat. I deleted my telegram account. It was for personal reasons and nothing to do with the customer. The account was delivered, login was confirmed working, the phone number was changed to the customer's, my support period was over. I am not obligated to provide support after that or reply to any questions posed by the customer.
As for my personal reason, I felt that this business was taking up too much of my time and was too stressful to the point that it was affecting my mental health. Which is why I took the decision of leaving and deleting everything.
This post is by a banned member (yolos4) - Unhide
handsolo  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 October, 2022 - 09:48 AM by handsolo. Edited 1 time in total.)
(28 October, 2022 - 06:54 PM)yolos4 Wrote: Show More
I did not change my number
you changed it yourself to my number
account did not even last 2 days
you went offline on forum and telegram and did not reply to me on any platform
You know you are in the wrong here

You yourself are unable to login into the account
please process my refund

Yes, you asked me to change the account’s number to your phone number and then you logged into the account with your phone number. Since I only provide login warranty and now the account is completely in your control after the phone number change, how exactly would I have access to the account?
I am certainly not in the wrong here and like I mentioned, only login warranty was provided. What happens to the account afterwards is your responsibility and most certainly not in my control.
If I were to claim that I’ll provide warranty if something were to happen to the account, every customer would have the chance of getting the account phone number changed to their phone number and then claiming that they are unable to login and claim a refund.
To prevent this scenario is exactly why I only offer login warranty. The account was fully in your control, if Revolut decides to log you out, I can’t do anything. I warned you against changing the phone number and trigger revolut’s system and you kept on insisting the number be changed. And now here we are.
Next time please listen to what the seller is telling you, read and agree to the terms carefully. There is no scope of a refund being provided here. This is clearly an extortion technique. You even quoted a refund amount of $200 even though you bought the account for $150.
I would like to pose these questions to the moderators:
1.How exactly are things in my control when the ownership of an account is fully transferred to the customer?
2. How exactly is the seller protected in the case the buyer decides to extort the seller despite everything been claimed to have been working? And the terms of warranty being discussed.

My only fault apparently here is deleting my telegram account and not being responsive. Which again, I mentioned was 2 days after the sale of the account. Something which I’m entitled to do.
handsolo  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The screenshots prove nothing.
I always stood by the fact that only login warranty is provided. What I told you about the account getting logged out is based on my experience and does not constitute as basis for a refund claim. I warned you against changing the phone number, the screenshots for which you have very conveniently left out. I also provided you with the selfie for the account and how to login. If you are unable to figure out how to log into the account, it is not my concern.
Also, like I mentioned before, after the phone number of the account has been changed, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY to confirm that the buyer did or did not tamper with the account and if he is trying to extort the seller.
There are so many variables involved here, he could have tried to change the phone number of the account which caused the account to logout, he could have change the info or assigned the the phone number to another account with which the selfie does not match and he is trying to extort me into giving him a refund. The list goes on. There is no way to account for these variables and provide warranty more than login warranty. It was always mentioned on my thread, on my telegram channel and even to him on the chat.
Also, please note in the screenshots, I mentioned to use the bypass at his own risk. I did not guarantee its working or offer it as part of the warranty. I mentioned it was risky and should be done at his own risk of the account getting logged out or locked. I provided a working account as a nox backup which has the customer's phone number linked to it. End of story.
handsolo  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(31 October, 2022 - 09:02 PM)yolos4 Wrote: Show More
(30 October, 2022 - 06:21 PM)handsolo Wrote: Show More
The screenshots prove nothing.
I always stood by the fact that only login warranty is provided. What I told you about the account getting logged out is based on my experience and does not constitute as basis for a refund claim. I warned you against changing the phone number, the screenshots for which you have very conveniently left out. I also provided you with the selfie for the account and how to login. If you are unable to figure out how to log into the account, it is not my concern.
Also, like I mentioned before, after the phone number of the account has been changed, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY to confirm that the buyer did or did not tamper with the account and if he is trying to extort the seller.
There are so many variables involved here, he could have tried to change the phone number of the account which caused the account to logout, he could have change the info or assigned the the phone number to another account with which the selfie does not match and he is trying to extort me into giving him a refund. The list goes on. There is no way to account for these variables and provide warranty more than login warranty. It was always mentioned on my thread, on my telegram channel and even to him on the chat.
Also, please note in the screenshots, I mentioned to use the bypass at his own risk. I did not guarantee its working or offer it as part of the warranty. I mentioned it was risky and should be done at his own risk of the account getting logged out or locked. I provided a working account as a nox backup which has the customer's phone number linked to it. End of story.

and you assured me it literally never logged out

Your wording in your screenshot
now you say it means nothing  Ban 2  you scammer

I asked how will i login again if i get logged out?

Your words
You will never get logged out

If I was a scammer, I would not have vouches from HQ members on the forum. I’ve sold multiple accounts and no one had an issue besides you and the account not getting logged out is something I mentioned from experience, not as part of a warranty. There is no way to be sure that you did not try to tamper with the account which caused the account to get logged out.
I wished I had seen your cracked profile earlier with many other users leaving you a negative reputation- calling you an extortionist and a scammer. I wouldn’t have dealt with you in the first place. So, look at yourself before calling me a scammer. It is clear you’re an extortionist and that it was your plan to try to extort me as well when you threatened me with a scam report even in chat before.