Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Maft3y28) - Unhide
Maft3y28  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi, do you have discord ?

This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(10 September, 2021 - 07:53 PM)MateiVIP Wrote: Show More
Hi, do you have discord ?

Hey I'm sorry but I only deal via private messages and emails
This post is by a banned member (Maft3y28) - Unhide
Maft3y28  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi, this "miner" aint not at all smart and on the post thread says that its used for gpu and cpu, but only cpu is used, but on his thread says the miner it can be used for each separate if you want. but on the builder website there is only cpu building so why selling false info? + the defender.exe is not working proprely malwarebytes off real time + windows defender off and the windows 10 still find as virus and you cant open it, supposed to be silent and smart.
In this THREAD it is completely different from reality, I bought believing that I can only use it for GPU, no one would use CPU
I would like you to revoke the license and to refund to money. thank you, the only profit from all this is making the seller not the people who buy it or use it as miner!

my email :  [email protected]

Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(12 September, 2021 - 04:18 PM)MateiVIP Wrote: Show More
Hi, this "miner" aint not at all smart and on the post thread says that its used for gpu and cpu, but only cpu is used, but on his thread says the miner it can be used for each separate if you want. but on the builder website there is only cpu building so why selling false info? + the defender.exe is not working proprely malwarebytes off real time + windows defender off and the windows 10 still find as virus and you cant open it, supposed to be silent and smart.
In this THREAD it is completely different from reality, I bought believing that I can only use it for GPU, no one would use CPU
I would like you to revoke the license and to refund to money. thank you, the only profit from all this is making the seller not the people who buy it or use it as miner!

my email :  [email protected]

As stated, I never claimed that CPU and GPU could be used SEPARATELY, I only claimed that CPU AND GPU can be used.
Unfortunately, the builder version shown is the first one and those power selectors move together, that's why I decided to edit builder layout and make a single one.

I understand that this may have created issues expecting to manage both settings separately, my fault, will update the builder preview to show the last builder version.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner allows you to create builds without any clue. We do all coding job on our side, we store all builds backups on our server and provide you with a direct download link. All you have to do is downloading and running your build wherever you want (Windows only).
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
To use Rogue Miner you have to create an account on my website where all your purchased product will be linked. Your email will be needed for this purpose.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
When completing your purchase you'll be provided with a special serial key that will grant you access to my website and Rogue Miner builder. It also works as proof of purchase and it will be required if you're in need of support.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner uses CPU and GPU to generate hashrate, that represents mining power. The higher are your computer specs, the higher will be your hashrate and consequently your expected income