Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Contact me after purchasing to confirm your order and receive a positive feedback!
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you're unsure about which of my miners is better for you, you can regard Rogue Miner as a base miner used to learn how mining works. On the other side Omega Miner is an advanced one that allows to achieve higher profits by mining specific coins.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a base miner to learn how mining works. If you're already used to mining and wanna earn as much as possible, then you should look for ASICs and not for software based miners. Obviously this requires a budget that goes far above hundreds of USD and this miner isn't comparable with them.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Note that if you purchase Rogue Miner and want to extend your membership to Omega Miner (the other one I sell) you will be provided with a 30% discount on lifetime license.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner requires you to create an account on my website as the web builder is located over there. If you're concerned about your data, note that you can signup with any email address including temporary ones.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner is easy to setup but it comes with detailed instructions if you're unfamiliar with mining and miners configuration. Don't be scared to buy if this is your first miner being purchased.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner supports proxies and these are useful when you're running the same build on tens/hundreds of different devices, as it will limit chances to be banned.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 February, 2022 - 12:01 AM by Ombra. Edited 1 time in total.)
This miner is not meant to be FUD. Making it undetectable is possible using the crypter of your choice.