Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner interface is completely web based and can be accessed using whatever device you like: smartphone, tablets and computers.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner is sold either alone or inside a bundle that contains my other tool, Atom Logger. If you go for the bundle you'll save 20% on your purchase for both products.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner is coded in C++ and requires a compatible crypter if you want to make it undetectable. So far almost every crypter will do the work but if you need a recommendation don't hesitate to ask
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner allows you to learn how mining works and start doing it even if you're a newbie in this field. The product comes with an usage tutorial and support directly by me, whenever you need.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner builds are initially stored on our server when you compile them and you're free to download them whenever you want. The only thing to keep in mind is that we prune all builds during week ends to avoid excessive disk consumption.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You don't need a VPS to manage the miner as the web builder is hosted on my website. All you have to do is connecting over there to create your builds.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
PayPal is not accepted as payment method as I only deal with crypto currencies and Perfect Money, until this point.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner can be used with any pool that you like, you'll find some recommendations about these inside the usage tutorial provided with the guide.