Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Later on today I will prune all builds that were created during this week. Don't be scared as you can always re-create them, but I need to free up some space on the server.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner can be used to mine all SHA256 and Scrypt based currencies, if you need to know if a specific coin is supported, just google for the algorithm on which it is based.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner is designed to run on Windows computers only but the more computers you use, the higher your income will be
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you have access to computers that you don't use, why not turning them to generate some income? Just run this miner and receive payments directly to your wallets.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner uses CPU combined with GPU, depending if this last one is a known model that is stored inside miner libraries.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Builds that have been created during this week will be removed from my server tomorrow, this is done to avoid unnecessary space consumption and allow you to create new ones.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner comes with built-in proxy support, allowing you to hide the real number of computers that you're using to mine, as they will all look like a single, powerful one.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As announced, I've just deleted all builds that were created during the past week, as well as performed some maintenance and updates on our server. Everything is operational and running.