Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Hello there, as long as you can find my sales thread open it means that the product is active and for sale
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner can be set to your desired power level, but it will use all available processing power if you run it on a computer with low specs, otherwise it wouldn't be able to bring you an income.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This is only a mining software, you can check how much power/income is being generated by checking your pool dashboard (where the miner will actually mine). To known the tech specs of the computers being used you will actually need to combine the miner with other tools for remote control.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Litecoin price collapsed like many other cryptocurrencies (and markets). This means it can be the good time to buy or start mining some currencies as you can make a huge profits when markets will grow up again.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner is sold under lifetime license, meaning you won't have to pay any additional fee, never, to keep using my software in the future.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This miner includes all necessary dependencies to work so you can think of it like a plug and play application. It will immediately start mining when executed.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Want to mine some Bitcoin, Litecoin or Dogecoin? Rogue Miner allows you to do that on whatever computer where you'll run it. Don't be scared to try as you can rely on my support for every issue you should have.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you'd be interested in reselling Rogue Miner you can contact me.