Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I provide an usage tutorial for the miner and a basic spreading tutorial for people that have no clue about what spreading it.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I've been reported some errors given by Rogue Miner on last Windows 11 version. If you appear to see errors please let me know as I'm currently investigating on them.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Builds can be created at any time using the web based builder for this miner. The builder is integrated in my website and available 24/7.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Expected income depends on the computer where you run the miner. If this software is executed on low end hardware it's unlikely to get any income at all.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Later on today I will delete all builds backups that are stored on my server. This process occurs every week and is meant to avoid storing hundreds of builds on the server, given their size. Note that you can recreate your builds at any time and that this process does not affect builds that you already downloaded.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This miner is not provided as undetectable software. If you need it to bypass antiviruses you will have to get a crypter.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner has been for sale since years and you can consider it as a milestone for learners. Pricing for lifetime license, support and included extras like the configuration guide make it ideal for newcomers.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
PayPal isn't a payment method that I accept as I only deal with cryptocurrencies and Perfect Money. If you want to pay with a currency that isn't listed in my btcpayserver please contact me as I may accept it manually.