Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner comes with access to the web builder to create your builds + usage tutorial with setup instructions (with screenshots) + customer support. As always, if you have any issue or question you can contact me.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can create builds whenever you want, wherever you are. All you have to do is connecting to the web based builder to configure them.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner is mainly meant for newbies that would like to join the mining world with a tool that comes with lifetime license. This can be used to learn and become confident about the configuration steps required to setup your own miner.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Do not deal with anyone claiming to be me on discord or telegram. I only deal onsite and I do not use those contact methods to advertise/sell my products.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can buy Rogue Miner taking advantage of the bundle deal I offer on it and Atom Logger. You'll be able to get both tool, under lifetime license, with a 20% discount compared to normal price.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Running Rogue Miner on a computer that you do not own is a privacy violation and might lead you to face legal consequences. I cannot be liable for your way to use this software if that's your intended use case.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can run the same Rogue Miner build on as many computers as you wish, this will combine all their mining power as if they were a single computer. If you decide to do this, you're advised to use a proxy.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You are recommended to check the basic usage tutorial before starting to use the miner. It will help you to get confident about using the web builder and mining in general.