Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Feel free to use the crypter of your choice to make this program undetectable.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The Rogue Miner + Atom Logger bundle comes with a significant discount if you're interested in purchasing both tools.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I can't say that there's a "best" crypter for this software as you're free to use whatever.
Personally I had the chance to test Data-Encoder, along with other ones that now are not for sale anymore, and it worked without issues during my tests.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I can't say that there's a "best" crypter for this software as you're free to use whatever.
Personally I had the chance to test Data-Encoder, along with other ones that now are not for sale anymore, and it worked without issues during my tests
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
After purchasing you can contact me with your order ID to receive a positive feedback/reputation for your order.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you have any recommendation about crypters, feel free to let me know. I'm always open to add new recommended ones after testing them myself.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This miner can be safely used by newcomers int he mining world. With the lifetime license you don't have to be afraid about additional costs for you.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Please note that as the miner is sold with "lifetime" license, it means that your license will be valid as long as project is active. So far Rogue Miner has been for sale for years and I don't have plans to shut it down.