Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Keylogs and screenshots can be received using 2 different timers.
If you want to get screenshots more often than keylogs, that can be done inside the web builder.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger can block specific processes from running when it gets executed. You can state their name inside web builder while configuring your stub.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Getting the Atom Logger + Rogue Miner bundle allows you to save 20% on purchase, compared to the amount you'd pay for each application individually. You can take advantage of it as long as it lasts.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I only deal using private messages or emails. You can start a conversation with me on here if you need to ask me anything
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The application is not provided as FUD and I do not take requests (or extra money) to make it custom encrypted for you. If you need it to be undetectable you have to get a C# compatible crypter by yourself
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger allows you to monitor what's being done on your computer/s while you're away. Reports can be sent either to your mailbox or uploaded to your hosting via FTP.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Please note that if you provide me with your purchase details I will verify your order and provide you a positive feedback.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger can be configured so that it executes any program that is already installed on target computer. It can also visit a specific website URL.