Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Please note that I cannot take any liability for your way to use this application. I wanted to create and distribute a security software to be used to monitor your own computers, where you're free to run any kind of software without permission. Using this program on computers that aren't owned by you requires explicit owner approval.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Make sure to check your SMTP settings when you're going to receive keylogs via email. Parameters may be different from SSL to non-SSL connections.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I may soon move Atom Logger builder to an external website (that is always under my control) as this is what I'm already doing for my other product, Rogue Miner.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can purchase anytime using Sellix automated checkout page. If you have issues feel free to contact me
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger builder may be moved inside an external website just like it happened for Rogue Miner. All licenses will still be active and working.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Remember I didn't design this keylogger to be FUD, that's something you have to take care by purchasing a crypter by yourself. If you need help or wanna recommend one feel free to contact me.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger web builder has been coded in pure PHP while stubs are compiled in C#. Keep in mind you can only run this program on Windows OS.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger does not come with password recovery or cookie stealing features. It has been designed to monitor and protect your own computer, not to steal sensitive information.