Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Purchasing Atom Logger along with Rogue Miner allows you to get both my applications with a good discount rate. Saving is very close to 20% if you pick that bundle, rather than purchasing each product alone.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Code review is in progress and so far Atom Logger keeps performing well. More tests are being completed during these days and I may end up posting some new tutorials.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Keylogs can be delivered over secure connection (HTTPS)/(SMTP) but it will likely use a different port than standard HTTP. Make sure to check your email provider SMTP details when configuring your builds.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger does not come with port forwarding as that's not necessary for it to run. Logger is designed to send logs via SMTP or FTP, so no matter about target IP being static or dinamic, logger will connect to a static IP that is either your mailbox or FTP server.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
All builds created during past week will be deleted from my server tomorrow. This is done to limit disk space consumption. You're invited to immediately download your builds when you create them, rather than left them stored inside our server.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Customers data are not logged when a new build is created, this means we are unable to know who created a specific build. We take care about your information remaining confidential.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Some AV may detect Atom Logger as malicious application. To avoid this you either have to add it to AV exclusions (if you have access to the computer where you run it) or drop your build inside a crypter before distributing your it.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you had the chance to check all my products and feel interested in Rogue Miner, I still offer the chance to get Atom Logger + Rogue Miner as bundle offer. This allows you to get both with a significant saving.