Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can use the same Atom Logger builds for multiple computers, if you want to receive keylogs inside the same mailbox/ftp server. Creating different builds can be useful only if you need to use different settings.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I'm writing an updated usage tutorial for Atom Logger, this new one will be much more cleaner and go in-depth compared to existing one. Existing customers will get it free of charge between product extras.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This logger is meant to be used for your own devices security. Running it (or any other software) on other computers without device owner approval means you're violating law.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger can be used to download and execute other applications, as you can use its "visit website" feature to visit a download link.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger does not come with features like Password or Cookies stealer. It isn't meant to gather those kind of information but rather to protect your own computers, so there's no need to grab your own personal information.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger can be used to monitor other Windows computers and learn about what is being done on them while you're away. It has been designed as security tool, in fact it does not grab any saved password inside system and applications.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
To create builds you only have to visit our website where we host a fully web based builder. There's no need to download any application or install additional software on your PC, you just walk in, setup your build and download it.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I have just updated the original post of this thread. I noticed my images were corrupted and didn't show. Now everything should work fine but please let me know if you don't see my thread design.