Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
While you find this sales thread open you can be sure that logger is for sale and can be used. If I should ever decide to shut the project down (this option is not in my plans) I will close this thread and disable purchases on my website.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger was not designed to be FUD and isn't provided as undetectable software. Keeping it undetectable would require a recurring payment plan while I decided to sell it under lifetime license.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Note that Atom Logger can be purchased either individually or inside a bundle containing Atom Logger + rogue Miner (one of my cryptocurrency miners). If you're interested in the bundle deal you can use the proper checkout link, saving 20% on single product purchase.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This software has been coded in C# and can be encrypted with all C# compatible crypters. So far I can recommend Data Encoder but if you used other ones and wanna report it, just let me know.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Note that running this software inside a computer that you do not own is not permitted without explicit owner approval. You can safely run this inside your computer but need to ask permissions to run it on other ones.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This keylogger has been coded in C# but you won't have to deal with code as building process is managed entirely on our end. Clients are generated on our server and what you receive is just the final executable, ready to run on machines that you want to protect.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Note that when purchasing Atom Logger you're getting a lifetime license, meaning you'll be able to use this tool and received support as long as it is for sale. I don't have any plan to shut down any of my products, hence you can be sure that your license will last for very long time (months,years)!.
This post is by a banned member (duttex) - Unhide