Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(09 February, 2022 - 09:11 AM)duttex Wrote: Show More
[font]Hello, what is your telegram or discord? I am not interested in using sellix.

Thanks
[/font]

Hey there, I've sent you a private message as I don't use discord nor telegram to do business
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger can block specific processes from being executed while it is running on your machines. If you find out some applications may interfere with it, you can add their process names so that it will prevent them from running.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a security software that allows you to remotely monitor computer activities. By running Atom Logger you will know everything that is being typed and done with your computers, getting personalized alerts if certain words are typed too.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
All orders are automatically processed and handled by Sellix autobuy services. As soon as you start a purchase over there you won't have to contact me to receive your order details because they will be automatically sent to your chosen email address.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Remember that you need to use valid SMTP or FTP parameters when configuring each build, else you won't be able to receive any keylog!
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you are interested in both my tools: Atom Logger and Rogue Miner, make sure to check the bundle containing both products as it comes with a 20% discount on final price.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Keyloggers like this one are meant to be used to monitor all typed keystrokes on a given computer. They are security tools if used to monitor your own devices, but be aware that running a keylogger inside a PC that you do not own is not possible without owner approval.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger can block other processes from running, may them be task managers or other control applications. All you have to do is defining their process names when creating your build.