Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger records all keystrokes that are typed so no matter about the application being used. If the user has to type something, it will be recorded.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This application is NOT undetectable. This is not something that I provide or I plan to provide considering that I only sell Atom Logger with a lifetime license.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This keylogger can send you email alerts separately from keylogs, if specific keywords are typed on your monitored computers. This feature greatly increases your control on target machines as it allows you to immediately know if forbidden terms have been used.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Keep in mind that Atom Logger doesn't come with password stealing functions. It will only log what user types on your target machine.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can opt to receive a notification (via email) whenever an Atom Logger instance is executed for the first time on a new device. Every "new execution" email will contain information about the newly monitored machine.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The logger comes with all features listed in the main page of this thread. If something is not listed it isn't supported, but you're free to ask me for confirmation or to recommend something new.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
To purchase Atom Logger with Perfect Money, contact me and I'll provide the account number to be used for your transaction.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Builds created during this week will be removed from my server later on today, as usual. Keep in mind that this does not affect the ones that you've already downloaded/run on your machine.