Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Request for Community Feedback on Sponsored Post Guidelines

by Ping - 19 July, 2023 - 07:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Rules for Sponsored Posts - We Want to Hear From You

Thank you for being a part of this platform. Your ongoing support and feedback help us improve and succeed.

In 2023, we know it’s important to give users a reason to contribute. We also want to manage sponsored posts so that they don’t annoy or mislead you. Right now, too many threads look like ads rather than genuine posts.

Needless to say but since some high iq members asked, the following suggested rules will only apply from a future date and won't be retrospective.

Allowed Sponsored Post Rules:

1. Main Focus on Content: Your post should mainly be about the topic you are discussing. If you want to include an ad, you are only allowed to put the following line at the top: "This content is sponsored by [Your Service Name]." No pictures or designs are allowed here.

Note: A redirect link can only be added on [Your Service Name] and can only be redirected to cracked.io sales thread or your business website/storefront. No Telegram or Discord groups are allowed. If you want to link to Telegram or Discord, put those links on your cracked.io sales thread.

2. Paste Sites: If you want to include an ad on your paste link, you are only allowed to put the following line at the top: "This content is sponsored by [Your Service Name]." No pictures or designs are allowed here.

Note: A redirect link can only be added on [Your Service Name] and can only be redirected to cracked.io sales thread or your business website/storefront. No Telegram or Discord groups are allowed. If you want to link to Telegram or Discord, put those links on your cracked.io sales thread.

Example: If you are posting a guide on using ChatGPT on a paste site, it should start with:

First Line: This content is sponsored by [Your Service Name].

Content: This is how you use ChatGPT.

What You Can’t Do:

1. Getting paid to advertise someone else's service is not allowed. You can only advertise services that you own.
Note: You can only get paid to advertise other services in your signature space, and since signature space is visible on the thread as well, your signature will be more valuable if you make good threads.

2. No Hidden misleading advertisement: You can’t put hidden advertisement links anywhere in your post including the hidden content area.
For example, don’t say "Click here for free stuff" and link it to your business.

3. Any text regarding advertisement, other than the line allowed above is prohibited.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.
This post is by a banned member (saple) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Spooky) - Unhide
Spooky  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 July, 2023 - 05:02 PM by Spooky. Edited 3 times in total.)
I would say make the rules more simple:
1. No advertising in the title like "10x Netflix Accounts sponsored by XXX"
2. Only one line in the thread outside of the hidden content (I Agree with this, simple yet effective rule)
3. Dont disallow anything on the paste sites | its offside so who cares + regulation that will be too difficult either way like noone checks and reports that lets be honest.

I think this would make it a lot simpler and easier to understand and therefore follow

Something else to maybe look into:
1. People who comment on threads to get the threads views on their siggy (check this thread)
2. People who deadass dont do ANYTHING but make a paste site redirect for nothing (example here) (sry doxy but i needed an example :c)
#1 AGED ACCOUNTS
AMAZON TARGET WALMART

[Image: optiad.gif]
This post is by a banned member (acan72) - Unhide
acan72  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
Sounds Good

[Image: wqMnz4D.gif]
USE CODE LAUNCH10 FOR 10% OFF
@Liars
This post is by a banned member (Avigi) - Unhide
Avigi  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
What is the official opinion of the staff about using paste sites? Should it be allowed or banned entirely?You can just choose to regulate their usage since they are external to cracked
 [Image: HeLAyHj.gif]
[Image: Spotify-Signature-2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Foreigner) - Unhide
Foreigner  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
The paste sites make the thread turn out a little more organized..
This post is by a banned member (Heavenly) - Unhide
Heavenly  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(30 August, 2023 - 05:46 PM)Foreigner Wrote: Show More
The paste sites make the thread turn out a little more organized..

half the page is ads Fappa also, most leechers dont have money to buy the services nonetheless, and they add to views that the paste site owner will include in the stats when selling ads on there
[Image: riot2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Syrex) - Unhide
Syrex  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 August, 2023 - 09:10 PM by Syrex.)
Good changes, but I don't think they're practically realizable due to the fact that people could just say they partly own the services, also what if people create they're own paste sites are they not allowed to have advertising banners in they're own pasting sites?

I know bossman probably doesn't want to do it because he doesn't want to have to manage the stress of DMCA removals and stuff, but it would be best if cracked made they're own pasting site...