Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

⚜️ RADIANTSERVICSE⚡LIFETIME UPGRADES ⭐ CHEAPEST PRICE | OVER 6,000 SALES

by TheRadiant - 24 March, 2023 - 08:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (TheRadiant) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #41
This is a bump
Telegram: @TheRadiant | NOT ON DISCORD | DM ON TELEGRAM OR CRACKED | BACKUP SIGNAL
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 
[Image: SZXzx.gif]

Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #42
This is a bump
Telegram: @TheRadiant | NOT ON DISCORD | DM ON TELEGRAM OR CRACKED | BACKUP SIGNAL
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 

This post is by a banned member (frederikf) - Unhide
frederikf  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
I text this dude every 3rd day cause Netflix crashes ever so often. His netflix works only 50% of the time. I'm losing my temper with this guy. He's like that dude who owes you money and promises to return it every week. I literally don't know what's this guys problem. I'm able to pay extra for you to fix your shit earlier @TheRadiant . Please don't buy from this guy if you want stable services. He's slow, his promises don't mean anything and he doesn't mean what he says. He fixes netflix eventually but it always takes him so much  time that the service ends up being up for 50% of the time.
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 December, 2023 - 12:46 PM by TheRadiant.)
(24 December, 2023 - 12:20 PM)frederikf Wrote: Show More
I text this dude every 3rd day cause Netflix crashes ever so often. His netflix works only 50% of the time. I'm losing my temper with this guy. He's like that dude who owes you money and promises to return it every week. I literally don't know what's this guys problem. I'm able to pay extra for you to fix your shit earlier @TheRadiant . Please don't buy from this guy if you want stable services. He's slow, his promises don't mean anything and he doesn't mean what he says. He fixes netflix eventually but it always takes him so much  time that the service ends up being up for 50% of the time.
Netflix and Adobe are the 2 products which are unstable and that is always told to customers pre-sale.
You are a guy who doesnt understand that during fucking holidays everyone is busy so fixes can and will take time

Dont have the time to debate with u , u will be refunded and u can leave

(24 December, 2023 - 12:22 PM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More
(24 December, 2023 - 12:20 PM)frederikf Wrote: Show More
Netflix and Adobe are the 2 products which are unstable and that is always told to customers pre-sale.
You are a guy who doesnt understand that during fucking holidays everyone is busy so fixes can and will take time

Dont have the time to debate with u , u will be refunded and u can leave

The above customer has been told that as he cant understand that its holidays and fixes can take time he is being refunded the full 0.155ltc he paid for the netflix that he is having issues with

Once he sends the address the money will be sent

Coming to his claim of "NETFLIX ONLY WORKS 50% OF THE TIME" , customers are pretold of all netflix and adobe issues as those 2 are the only upgrades which are unstable and i sell

Anyway i cant debate with this guy daily who cant understand that during holidays people do have families to be with & during that time orders and fixes can be delayed

As this service aint suitable with him and i no longer wish to deal with him am refunding the full amount he paid for the disputed netflix once he sends the ltc address.

@TheRadiant
Happy Christmas Eve to all

Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #45
This is a bump

Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #46
This is a bump

Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #47
This is a bump

This post is by a banned member (jeanvalu) - Unhide
jeanvalu  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
hello friend, do you have beautiful.ai? or similar
thinking thinking thinking