Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Auth Hwid

by K3MO - 06 May, 2021 - 06:25 PM
This post is by a banned member (K3MO) - Unhide
K3MO  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
So I noticed that some upgraded tools give different hwid
so if I tried to use my auth key they will ask to change it every time I use it
for example if I use auth key on a checker and tried to open another checker with the same auth key on the same rdp it give wrong hwid

so it coding problem or auth problem?
@J_S
@KSZ
This post is by a banned member (ANG) - Unhide
K3MO  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(06 May, 2021 - 06:34 PM)ANG Wrote: Show More
Well it might be that the tool used was shit and it had HWID issues or your machine changed hwid for some reason also if you have veracrypt it also won't work since it removes the hwid file a developer might have just hard coded the hwid to something random but seems unlikely idk

I thought the same at first but the problem with many tools and I tried to use the same tools in same time so no time for hwid change or something
K3MO  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Fraudlash) - Unhide
Fraudlash  
Reverser
Threads
5 Years of service
Depends on the tool programing language, All the c# tools would generate the exact same auth keys but a Python based one will get another key since it grabs it from a different component of the hardware IDs. You can't do much about it unfortunately other than generating new keys when such thing happens unless the devs agree on a single universal component to grab the ID from it in all the upcoming checkers
[Image: Banner.gif]

Ad space by @Dav expires 2/14/2024

SELLING THIS MIDDLE SPOT CONTACT @Liars FOR PRICING

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SPOT CONTACT @Liars FOR PRICING

AD BY @ expires 13th November 
K3MO  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(09 May, 2021 - 02:52 AM)Chiros Wrote: Show More
Depends on the tool programing language, All the c# tools would generate the exact same auth keys but a Python based one will get another key since it grabs it from a different component of the hardware IDs. You can't do much about it unfortunately other than generating new keys when such thing happens unless the devs agree on a single universal component to grab the ID from it in all the upcoming checkers

oh ty I got it