Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Deal Dispute against @jimmysmol / dapterreptile

by CDSG - 07 September, 2024 - 07:51 PM
This post is by a banned member (dapterreptile) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 September, 2024 - 08:30 PM by dapterreptile. Edited 1 time in total.)
ignore this message . got posted 2 times .
[Image: hJ0nv1M.gif]
Threads
5 Years of service
i paid 300usd for config which had 2 week warranty which included 2 weeks TLS .
warranty of 2 weeks also had 2 weeks of TLS .
in above chat its mentioned by him itself .

2 weeks of TLS was included . no deal dispute is there . its him who sold me useless bypass . total gimmick.

all i can do is remove that ad . that it and he can take his TLS access back although it was part of deal .

he started mentioning 2 weeks trial in mm chat . that will change nothing . in dms he mentioned 2 weeks duration warranty .

he used word warranty.
This post is by a banned member (CDSG) - Unhide
CDSG  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
@Liars Warranty was for the config, the deal was a 2-week warranty using MiddleMan, we did that and now he's reselling it without even closing the deal, even the wedsney (posted date on his telegram channel) was the day he posted the config, meaning the was selling it after delivery.

TLS API wasn't provided to generate / use more than the Api-Acess for the trial / warranty. Made a discount for him, added warranty and TLS trial for only 300$, but hes selling his config on 400$ / month and then claim the config don't works??
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 September, 2024 - 08:39 PM by dapterreptile.)
(07 September, 2024 - 08:31 PM)CDSG Wrote: Show More
@Liars Warranty was for the config, the deal was a 2-week warranty using MiddleMan, we did that and now he's reselling it without even closing the deal, even the wedsney (posted date on his telegram channel) was the day he posted the config, meaning the was selling it after delivery.

TLS API wasn't provided to generate / use more than the Api-Acess for the trial / warranty. Made a discount for him, added warranty and TLS trial for only 300$, but hes selling his config on 400$ / month and then claim the config don't works??

i already released 300 to lucas . once this money was gone , config was mine .
2 week TLS was there . you cannot deny that now .

you mentioned that use more API.
prove that i was reason your TLS was getting crazy requests from past few days .

discount is not something i owe you .
its was negotiation . thats it.

(07 September, 2024 - 08:39 PM)dapterreptile Wrote: Show More

prove that i was reason your TLS was getting crazy requests from past few days .

deal was no more sale for him . deal didnt mention anywhere i cannot sell that config if i wanted .
CDSG  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 September, 2024 - 08:52 PM by CDSG.)

deal was no more sale for him . deal didnt mention anywhere i cannot sell that config if i wanted .

[Image: 0jbroEZ.png]

[img] https://i.imgur.com/wORLlmW.png[/img][Image: wORLlmW.png]

Also pay me more since it been working over 1 month

[Image: fd0hWtL.png]

@dapterreptile don't mind in being banned
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 September, 2024 - 10:27 PM by dapterreptile. Edited 1 time in total.)
i will wait for  @Liars

(07 September, 2024 - 08:45 PM)CDSG Wrote: Show More

[Image: 0jbroEZ.png]

[img] https://i.imgur.com/wORLlmW.png[/img][Image: wORLlmW.png]

Also pay me more since it been working over 1 month

[Image: fd0hWtL.png]

@dapterreptile don't mind in being banned

@Liars as you can clearly see no copies for him . i never mentioned i cannot resell config
i said i will pay more if it worekd fine . but actually config dont have any bypass .
just a gimmick

Lucas from nulled was part of the deal .
it was long discussion .

if you want i can send ss of whole deal in your dms .
CDSG  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
[Image: fE4BoI0.png]

Pretty sad
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 September, 2024 - 09:57 AM by dapterreptile. Edited 1 time in total.)
[Image: tWBIE6v.png]

@Liars  you can see here . Lucas from nulled who MMed this deal , said himself . Report is useless and invalid .

i wanted to buy recaptcha bypass for netflix . when i got config , i saw that there is no bypass there . its just normal requests to netflix with TLS . when captcha actually pops up , config does not bypass captcha and shows valid hits as invalid .
i showed all proofs but this guy says whole config is a bypass which is first time i heard . any dev can  confirm that whole config cannot be a bypass .

code related to recaptcha bypass in config , does nothing . sends empty response to netflix . 
to this he says this is the bypass .
but it is not.

there is no captcha solving or bypassing going on .

Lucas passed judgement in his favour saying config works . i did not object that but i never wanted netflix config . i wanted bypass and this guy is selling gimmick . and now hes after me for using TLS which was part of the deal already .

i tried to resell this config when Lucas said nothing is wrong with config and he will get his full funds . because at that moment , deal was over , that means config is mine and i can sell whatever copies i can . but he cannot sell any .
according to deal , he didnt delete this sales thread . that means he wanted to sell more copies as well .