Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

MAJOR MARKETPLACE OVERHAUL [IMPORTANT FOR WHOLE COMMUNITY]

by Calabasas - 08 March, 2022 - 08:19 AM
This post is by a banned member (HaxonGhost) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Calabasas) - Unhide
Calabasas  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
This is a bump
:weebsout:
Calabasas  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Apostorial) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Welp, you got a +1 from me
This post is by a banned member (Aovri) - Unhide
Aovri  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Big +1 i also think more emphasis should be put on the 5 vouches symbol, for example raising the requirement or requiring some application process to get one. A badge that is a sign of quality would incentivise good service and stop scammers popping up out of nowhere with stolen / fake vouches (more encouragement for people vouching onsite takes away from screenshot vouches easily faked) 

The application process could also have a minimum time like heaven rank. This would have prevented someone like tigeh from popping up out of nowhere and running sales for a few months before scamming. Being locked in for a few months before being "verified" can take away from how easy scamming.

Could also only be accessible to contributor rank members as it would incentivise going for these ranks.

I doubt it will be added as it would lose a fair bit of money but stickys could also be limited to users with this badge. Would get rid of the fact that stickys spill over to the second page in some sub sections and would also further incentivise people to try and get this badge.
[Image: k9YyoKF.gif]
Calabasas  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 March, 2022 - 01:07 AM by Calabasas.)
(14 March, 2022 - 12:15 AM)Apostorial Wrote: Show More
Welp, you got a +1 from me

Appreciate it!

(14 March, 2022 - 01:04 AM)Aovri Wrote: Show More
Big +1 i also think more emphasis should be put on the 5 vouches symbol, for example raising the requirement or requiring some application process to get one. A badge that is a sign of quality would incentivise good service and stop scammers popping up out of nowhere with stolen / fake vouches (more encouragement for people vouching onsite takes away from screenshot vouches easily faked) 

The application process could also have a minimum time like heaven rank. This would have prevented someone like tigeh from popping up out of nowhere and running sales for a few months before scamming. Being locked in for a few months before being "verified" can take away from how easy scamming.

Could also only be accessible to contributor rank members as it would incentivise going for these ranks.

I doubt it will be added as it would lose a fair bit of money but stickys could also be limited to users with this badge. Would get rid of the fact that stickys spill over to the second page in some sub sections and would also further incentivise people to try and get this badge.

Great points and your right, the only limitation is the amount of $ being made from stickies. I think we should keep lower level users buying stickies but at the same time give those who have contributed a bit more superiority in these sections.
This post is by a banned member (Aovri) - Unhide
Aovri  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Ye, like you said, discounts for these ranks would be good
[Image: k9YyoKF.gif]
Calabasas  
Supreme
Threads