Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @DYNASTYAIO | $275 CONFIG CLOUD | 2021 Patched Configs

by Virus - 30 June, 2023 - 12:59 AM
This post is by a banned member (Virus) - Unhide
Virus  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 July, 2023 - 07:44 PM)DynastyAIO Wrote: Show More
(29 July, 2023 - 06:36 PM)LULmanager Wrote: Show More
(29 July, 2023 - 01:21 PM)DynastyAIO Wrote: Show More
Name one person I scammed. Tag them here please.

I'm really starting to think you don't even know what the word scam means [Image: who.png]

You're trying too hard to defend ur name here little bro.

Hey @DynastyAIO check ur email.

Why wouldn't I? you took advantage of my service for 6 weeks and acted like nothing was wrong and went straight to filing a scam report with intentions of scamming me out of 1 month+ of my service..using my otp bot..requesting Ip updates but never once coming to me about any issues. Had you came to me first we could have addressed it but you knew what you were doing from the start.

You can't name one person I have scammed. Your just making shit up to accomplish your mission. Congrats you got that. Take it and leave it. Stop Lying About my service and trying to discredit..If I was a scammer I'd be banned right now.

ian reading allat. but check ur email. it may be urgent  [Image: clown2.gif]
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net

NO LONGER OWN THE USER 'vir.us' ON DISCORD. DM ME IF YOU NEED MY NEW ONE
UHQ RDP's here https://wehost.gg/panel/aff.php?aff=2

JOIN FOR INBOXED UNRAPED FA https://t.me/nfafashop
This post is by a banned member (DynastyAIO) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 July, 2023 - 12:24 AM by DynastyAIO. Edited 1 time in total.)
(29 July, 2023 - 09:39 PM)LULmanager Wrote: Show More
(29 July, 2023 - 06:36 PM)LULmanager Wrote: Show More
You're trying too hard to defend ur name here little bro.

Hey @DynastyAIO check ur email.

Why wouldn't I? you took advantage of my service for 6 weeks and acted like nothing was wrong and went straight to filing a scam report with intentions of scamming me out of 1 month+ of my service..using my otp bot..requesting Ip updates but never once coming to me about any issues. Had you came to me first we could have addressed it but you knew what you were doing from the start.

You can't name one person I have scammed. Your just making shit up to accomplish your mission. Congrats you got that. Take it and leave it. Stop Lying About my service and trying to discredit..If I was a scammer I'd be banned right now.

@Liars @KSZ

This is 100% PROOF That this scam report is invalid! Even after I refunded this user the $275 he is still doing anything possible to discredit my service and take me down. Why would he report me after I refunded him? This is a clear attack. It was never about the quality of service. HE IS JUST OUT TO GET ME BANNED OR PUT ME OUT OF BUSINESS.

PLEASE BAN THIS USER! ?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️

[Image: image.png]

(29 July, 2023 - 11:06 PM)DynastyAIO Wrote: Show More

@Liars @KSZ

This is 100% PROOF That this scam report is invalid! Even after I refunded this user the $275 he is still doing anything possible to discredit my service and take me down. Why would he report me after I refunded him? This is a clear attack. It was never about the quality of service. HE IS JUST OUT TO GET ME BANNED OR PUT ME OUT OF BUSINESS.

PLEASE BAN THIS USER!

Why is this allowed?

I’ve done everything on my part to be a legit honest seller yet this user keeps coming after me. Is there not any rules against this?

#1 CONFIG CLOUD w/ AKAMAI API + FREE OTP BOT!
Latest Configs Added To The Cloud:
Netflix NFA, Fedex, Papa Johns, DSW, O'Reilly Auto Parts, Chick-Fil-A

[Image: S8WDJ.gif]
Virus  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 July, 2023 - 01:57 AM by Virus.)

@Liars @KSZ

@Liars @KSZ

PLEASE BAN THIS USER!

Why is this allowed?

I’ve done everything on my part to be a legit honest seller yet this user keeps coming after me. Is there not any rules against this?

How does that email prove that the scam report is invalid? Are you okay? LMFAO. I told you tho, you wanna be childish & immature, ill do the same. You don't like it do you? I have multiple things I could do, which I havent done.. yet. thinking

Hey scammer, pick a number 1 through 3. each different number is different things I could do. so i'll let you choose. ill let you be the winner just this once  [Image: pepelove.png]

I personally had no issues with you, but you wanted to create issues between us. You wanted to keep removing my access, you wanted to keep playing dumb about bullshit, you have broken configs on your cloud. and now action is being taken on you. And now you play victim LOL. You dont like it do you? Wahhhhhhh wahhhh  Feelssadman

Btw i highly recommend listening to this song. its nice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgi0ahECXE0

(30 July, 2023 - 01:48 AM)DynastyAIO Wrote: Show More
(30 July, 2023 - 01:25 AM)LULmanager Wrote: Show More
@Liars @KSZ

How does that email prove that the scam report is invalid? Are you okay? LMFAO. I told you tho, you wanna be childish & immature, ill do the same. You don't like it do you? I have multiple things I could do, which I havent done.. yet. [Image: thinking.gif]

Hey scammer, pick a number 1 through 3. each different number is different things I could do. so i'll let you choose. ill let you be the winner just this once  [Image: pepelove.png]

I personally had no issues with you, but you wanted to create issues between us. You wanted to keep removing my access, you wanted to keep playing dumb about bullshit, you have broken configs on your cloud. and now action is being taken on you. And now you play victim LOL. You dont like it do you? Wahhhhhhh wahhhh  Feelssadman

Btw i highly recommend listening to this song. its nice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgi0ahECXE0

Why would you do that? You are literally on a cracking forum. You've posted logs and all type of shit. Whats your issue with Dynasty AIO? Especially since you got 100% of your money back. Why do you hate us so much?

You hate me man :( . But I'm down to end all this. Stop being a childish little bitch. Let's put the past behind us both. Yk that saying 'I have no enemies' well maybe she shall embrace it!

And you're making it sound like I purposely bought your cloud, waiting 6 weeks or so you say, just to fuck with you. That is not the case at all maam.
intelfetch.net

Threads
2 Years of service
(30 July, 2023 - 01:25 AM)LULmanager Wrote: Show More

@Liars @KSZ

@Liars @KSZ

PLEASE BAN THIS USER!

Why is this allowed?

How does that email prove that the scam report is invalid? Are you okay? LMFAO. I told you tho, you wanna be childish & immature, ill do the same. You don't like it do you? I have multiple things I could do, which I havent done.. yet. [Image: thinking.gif]

Why would you do that? You are literally on a cracking forum. You've posted logs and all type of shit. Whats your issue with Dynasty AIO? Especially since you got 100% of your money back. Why do you hate us so much?

Threads
2 Years of service
Name a higher quality service than Dynasty AIO and I’ll match their lifetime price and include lifetime otp bot + lifetime combos. You got to prove why they are better than my service though

Virus  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
This is cute. You got a guy in my telegram DM's threatening to leak my tlo meanwhile I havent even got it yet keek im in no databases. But guess what mr @DynastyAIO i stopped everything but I think we shall let the fun begin!  [Image: bonk.gif] have fun with the struggles ur about to have with ur shitty config cloud. cheers!
intelfetch.net

Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 July, 2023 - 01:14 AM by DynastyAIO. Edited 3 times in total.)
What are you talking about? I didn’t “hire” anybody to do my dirty work

Also, can you reply to my last message?

It’s clear that you have a lot of built up hate towards me although I have done nothing wrong. Even refunded every hot penny you paid. I don’t understand why you insist on trying to ruin my business..

Can you just be honest and tell me why you hate me? You already got your money back…Whats it going to cost you to tell the

(30 July, 2023 - 08:48 PM)LULmanager Wrote: Show More
This is cute. You got a guy in my telegram DM's threatening to leak my tlo meanwhile I havent even got it yet keek im in no databases. But guess what mr @DynastyAIO i stopped everything but I think we shall let the fun begin!  [Image: bonk.gif] have fun with the struggles ur about to have with ur shitty config cloud. cheers!

@Liars @KSZ

This user is still threatening me even after refund. You guys going to allow this to continue?

Virus  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 July, 2023 - 09:49 PM)DynastyAIO Wrote: Show More
What are you talking about? I didn’t “hire” anybody to do my dirty work

Also, can you reply to my last message?

It’s clear that you have a lot of built up hate towards me although I have done nothing wrong. Even refunded every hot penny you paid. I don’t understand why you insist on trying to ruin my business..

Can you just be honest and tell me why you hate me? You already got your money back…Whats it going to cost you to tell the

(30 July, 2023 - 08:48 PM)LULmanager Wrote: Show More
This is cute. You got a guy in my telegram DM's threatening to leak my tlo meanwhile I havent even got it yet [Image: keek.gif] im in no databases. But guess what mr @DynastyAIO i stopped everything but I think we shall let the fun begin!  [Image: bonk.gif] have fun with the struggles ur about to have with ur shitty config cloud. cheers!

@Liars @KSZ

This user is still threatening me even after refund. You guys going to allow this to continue?

What happened? You sent people after me to threaten me. Hop off my dick and I'll think about leaving you alone LOL.
intelfetch.net