Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against warpservers.cloud

by Broke_Dev - 22 November, 2022 - 06:59 AM
This post is by a banned member (Broke_Dev) - Unhide
Broke_Dev  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/cryptedbox , https://cracked.io/heaven
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-⚜%EF%B8%8FRDPs...⚜%EF%B8%8F
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 80$ Per month + Data lost on rdp
Over 30k Mega.nz accounts premium and non premium
Over 15k Underarmor
And over 20k of other accounts
As well as uhq combo bases and such

Screenshots of Communication: Will provide full dms to the moderator handling the report

Additional Information:
User's rdp corrupted leading to my data being supposedly corrupted which lead me to lose hundreds of dollars as I was being a restocker for the service by cracked.io/Santa for logs.cash 
as well as almost being hired by cracked.io/puregold for his alt shop had my rdp's data been alive

User has no tos regarding data loss and the incident happened once before and user said it was a extremely rare thing to happen which happened again the next month.
I also had various items
User has also refused to recover my data (Saying it was a courtesy) if i create a cracked.io scam report

I am seeking atleast 200$ for my damages

Let it be in note that the user has offered 60$ as a refund to the days not used in the rdp but not as compensation for the data lost

If proof is needed about the data actually exisiting then please let me know as i can show telegram screenshots with cracked.io/santa about my restocking status as well as screenshots with my friends who i showed me checking the accounts.

Crypto address for a refund: Will provide once user agrees to refund
Discord: DM

[Image: Comp-2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @CryptedBox (CryptedBox), @Heaven (Heaven) have been notified about this dispute via private messages and have 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
Broke_Dev  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
Let it be noted that this has no personal vendetta against any of the users in this scam report

This post is by a banned member (CryptedBox) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 November, 2022 - 08:23 AM by CryptedBox.)
Hi,
Since we did lose his RDP, We have offered a refund of 60USD (80 For the month) as we keep RDP data for 3 days max before it gets deleted and he had asked for an extention. Registration date for the RDP was the 5th. After which he completed the week. On the 15th he offered to pay the 60 which he did after completed the week. Note by this time, his RDP would have already been deleted with all the data.  Secondly, we do not offer any backups to any users and have been successful in recovering data whenever possible at no additional cost plus compensation. While this sort of incident did happen before, we hadnt guarantee it was not going to happen again. Last time it was due to defective hardware and this time it was due to an update. Both situations was out of our control which we are willing to compensate for in regards to our services. Alternatively we have also offered a free month with off-site backups at no additional costs. User has also mentioned that I have refused to try to recover the data. Which is incorrect. I have stayed up even till now at 5AM in the morning to try to recover the data but user had threatned a scam report regardless of the attempt. i have clarified in our chats that I didnt want to keep the attempt running as windows was corrupted as opposed to anything else and running raid might not be successful and would hold up other customers waiting for their rdps aswell. User threatened a scam report if I wasnt able to recover the data despite my attempts in doing so. I have made all efforts in order to recover the data and the fact I have denied the attempt is incorrect.  We also have BlackRDP using some of our dedicated servers and they have never had any issues like this. This types of situations are our of our control but our preventative measures were not enough. User also does not userstand the difference between Virtual Dedicated and dedicated servers and clearly has no knowledge of backups. I do not see the need to compensate for user error as well as our own error. No where on our site do we say we offer backups but regardless we have offered it to him.

COMMUNICATION SCREENSHOTS:
https://imgur.com/a/1tKdSSV

I would additionally like to mention this sort of thing happens from time to time and while we have had issues we have always worked on solving it. We have also reached 3 years of service at the minute. 3 years without a scam report intent on giving our users the best customer and rdp serbive possible.
MY ONLY DISCORD IS CryptedBox ALWAYS VERIFY VIA PM IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH ME OR A SCAMMER
Broke_Dev  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 November, 2022 - 03:04 PM by Broke_Dev.)
@Liars

Basically I paid for rdp then they lost all my data causing me extreme loss
I can provide proof if anyone is suspicious that I am purely faking this to take advantage of the situation.

Basically I paid for rdp then they lost all my data causing me extreme loss
I can provide proof if anyone is suspicious that I am purely faking this to take advantage of the situation.

This post is by a banned member (Kinder) - Unhide
Kinder  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 November, 2022 - 03:46 PM by Kinder. Edited 1 time in total.)
please delete
[Image: Sig.png]
by @chatgptstore - 10 October 2024

[Image: jTZQKoC.gif]

FREE PROFILE BANNERS
CLICK HERE
This post is by a banned member (Heaven) - Unhide
Heaven  
Galactic
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 November, 2022 - 03:17 PM by Heaven. Edited 1 time in total.)
[Image: fvI0n6n.png]
Thats @broke speaking to Cryptbox

[Image: Sjaozqj.png]

you didint "loose 500$" since you didint even made money in first place. You had no customers in fact i was trying to search you a job or a place to make money. 

On top of that you asked me to lend you 60$ for my own company so i can NOT LOOSE THE RDP.

SO i contacted Sam (Crypted box) and told him hey let his RDP online for longer.

You diidnt paid for so long your RDP's data wouldve been wiped ages ago.

Actually pretty scummy to open a scam report even tho me and him were helping you constantly.
Scummy.

You didint even dm me just straight up opened a scam report didint even tried to solve it youre slowing down my sales on my acc shop for no reason.
[Image: VNimEzP.gif%20Hproxy.com%20Resisdential%20Proxies]
Check it out Hproxy.com

Wanna advertise your Service for free?
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
t.me/heavensmarketplace

Broke_Dev  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
@Heaven
Check how many sales on logs.cash rn and calculate