Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Token Gen Scam . against @Goldfire 650USD

by Santer - 15 February, 2022 - 02:08 PM
This post is by a banned member (Santer) - Unhide
Santer  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 February, 2022 - 05:08 PM by Santer. Edited 4 times in total. Edit Reason: the draft option is kinda bugged )
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Goldfire
Sales Thread:Devsly team
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:650USD
Screenshots of Communication:No big Communcations screenshot since i got termed . but @Liars knows what happened
Additional Information:
Okay So everything started 1 month ago .
When @Chechen made a thread where hes looking for an Partner. i had intrest so i DMed him . ( double line on word PARTNER ) okay so when he looked for a coder he found devsly team .
I knew @Goldfire already before so @Chechen Texted him in the Server that we want a discord token genrator.
After Paying the first 50% in 2 days . @Goldfire came to us and said that the Gen is complete . NOTE : as requirement . we had this . The tokens needs to Be HQ , and 10k Tokens /Hour . as well as somestuff like it shouldnt be domain based . we gave him and email site that he should Base it on . but we come back to this later.
So after @Goldfire gave us the Gen . it wasnt working properbly . Aka alot of errors and waste of Proxies and Catpcha were happening . So @Goldfire told to wait a day or so i think to give us the Gen again . after that day he gave us the Gen again . NOTE : he gave us a domain based gen which was still okay . but yeah important later...
After he gave the New Gen. the Gen was working as a gen . but it didnt reach our requirement though . as i said before 10k/H and HQ tokens. Aswell as a Major Bug . that the speed was dropping . Aka Unstable .
So When we Told @Goldfire about it . he told us to wait a bit to fix it . While he was looking for a fix . i spoke with him via discord about . How to work with the gen . ( since i was the second contact to @Goldfire . the first one was @Chechen )
When i was speaking with him and i genned some tokens and i gave the tokens to someone who own the Biggest Sniper Tool on this forum @jonko (the tokens were given from @Chechen . the first tokens we ever genned so dont come and say thats the domain was blacklisted . this is before ) ( and maybe the domain is not blacklisted till now )
This is what @jonko told me Image .
After that @Goldfire told us to wait 2 weeks . since he didnt knew the issue ( tbh the first thing that i thought of . How TF did someone code/create/make somehting . and when there is a issue he dont know what it is )
(fun fact , this is what Hass reponded to first pic i ever sent of the gen . image and sent me this later on image (pls take a look at the end of the pic ( remember that Goldy couldnt code what we requested which wasnt domain based . and then he comes to us in 1-2 days saying its done as domain bases + didnt knew whats the issue )) <- its only a funfact ;)
so during the two weeks i spoke with @Goldfire and he told me that hes going to refund if there is an issue image .
So now when we contact with him after the 2 weeks . he is saying that he provided us the token complete . and when we say that the requirement werent met even before . he bring arguments with like
Captcha ; proxies ; domain ,
( dont forget about the major bug about Speed dropping ( hes argument for that is . ur RDP and internet ( like said before everything not related to him . i used amazon and azure . maybe Nasa Server was required ))
i know theyre only excuses but here is a answer to them.
Captcha : there is no way for a captcha to dertimate a quality the token after working . the captcha will solve/not solve the captcha which will create/not create the token . so how is captcha going to affect the quality of a working token ?.
Proxies : the biggest service holder in @jonko Server uses Proxiware what we also used . 8$ / 1gb so how is it working fine to everyone beside us at once .
Domain : so ur telling me that all token shops that uses domain bases gens throw theyre tokens away after a black list ? after a blacklist all new created tokens will be banned . but old ones will work with same quality.
as for the speed . he told us " put the threads higher " like tbh xD no shit sherlock . i ve tried the gen from 50-200threads . on 100 it was stable more then that not anymore . on 100 i got 300+ tokens per 10 minutes . which is not as close as the speed we requested. he is litterly saying :
Imagine ordering a plane . and a dude gives u a car with wings . ofc it might fly but it will be complete bullshit .
as for @Chechen what i mean with PARTNER ebfore . is that this was a partnership from the start . after i paid the gen etc . he was saying that he wouldve paid the advertisement later on . just absouletly funny no comment.
and now hes ignoring etc . which is understandable since hes almost loosing nothing .
as for @Goldfire https://ibb.co/tLMTNS9 this looks to me like u cant trust someone u betrayed.
Anyway this was it . if there is anyfuther things needed lmk

Crypto address for a refund:will say later if there is hope

EDIT : me and goldy exchanged 1keur in the past where i went first . now i want to give 2 things .
1. Want to give premission to talk to people who dealt with me and felt unsetisfied after the deal.
2. Anyone with knowledge about this since i cant code and i dont have knowledge . so he cant speak bullshit
I Always Take MM @Liars
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Goldfire reply within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 11/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (Heaven) - Unhide
Heaven  
Galactic
Threads
3 Years of service
ouch 650 Dollars is a lot of money they usually cost less around 40-120 Dollars even after the new Discord patch at feburary 2022, I hope this thread will get solved soon wish you my best my guy
[Image: VNimEzP.gif%20Hproxy.com%20Resisdential%20Proxies]
Check it out Hproxy.com

Wanna advertise your Service for free?
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
t.me/heavensmarketplace

This post is by a banned member (Razr) - Unhide
Razr  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
(15 February, 2022 - 02:09 PM)BillalAi0 Wrote: Show More
ouch 650 Dollars is a lot of money they usually cost less around 40-120 Dollars even after the new Discord patch at feburary 2022, I hope this thread will get solved soon wish you my best my guy

try 2k+
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e6962622e636f2f326373...362e676966]
This post is by a banned member (Goldfire) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ZeroP) - Unhide
ZeroP  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 February, 2022 - 10:51 AM by ZeroP. Edited 2 times in total.)
In short:

He reached 6k an hour himself, so increase in threads would reach 7k easily.

There was no warranty whatsoever. Its very unfortunate that discord patched the gen. G0ldy did all the work to fix it because he wanted to help, he didn't have to.

Money, loosing stuff, is irrelevant. If there are errors, hiding them won't make them go away.

G0dly is not responsible for captcha solver or proxy issues.

We are obviously not happy with how this turned out. The work has still been done and the agreement did not include any warranty / refund / anything.

All gens look similar? They have the same purpose, do the same thing and get the same responses etc.
[Image: sig.gif]

[Image: sig.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Santer) - Unhide
Santer  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 February, 2022 - 07:26 PM by Santer. Edited 4 times in total.)
men no point speaking with u guys i said this 10x times on discord and here its is again.
i already said everything above and u guys saying it again .
in even shorter form.
The issues of speed and quality are everything not related to u guys.
The Skid thing was a fun fact who knows if its true or not . only god does.
the dropping speed bug was never fixed.
ofc we accepted that there is no refund etc . but the product never been provided complete.
And now as a both u ofc made hits on the points that i didnt knew well . since i cant code and i have no idea about this stuff. AKA this Image
now to ur Useless explinations . we understand u have knowledge and all of this . but its useless to explain somehting that we already have . ur saying captcha matters BLA BLA BLA . okay it might be . but we also had very good captchas from the start.
"Proxies issues " yeah ofc . Proxiware are not enough when alot of @jonko server which do more stuff with tokens then anyone else in this forum . are ofc not enough.
The fact that u told me after one week of the 2 weeks agreement that ur going to refund confirms thats its ur issue from the start.
now to ur tokens are still working . then how about u give some to the mods and they give it to someone they trust to do some DMs test ha .
Show me the tokens of "10k" u genned . ofc u cant cuz everyone can speak without proofs .
and this BTW proofs one more wrong thing BTW Image here u go .
I dont want ur explinations and ur " hypothesis " as i dont give a fuck.

Smal edit : i didnt relise that before . but why are u crying so much on the skid point . it was a funfact lol . and u ur self said that we dont have access to the soruce code which is 100% true . but this is scoring on ur goal . i already said that u guys can speak till tommorow but since there is no proof its as equal as shutting up . ur reaction only shows that i mightve hitted the right spot ;)
- the gen worked 1 day ? should i say 1 day of shit tokens ? or should i say not even one hour before of a non working gen as it was dropping in speed . the gen stopped working while i was speaking with u Goldy so dont play the retard. regardless of the fact that the "Working tokens were shit "

This matter have been up for one month and i want it to end now.
This is the last post i am ever doing here . since talking with u guys is stright time waste.
I Always Take MM @Liars
This post is by a banned member (Goldfire) - Unhide