Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

scam Report

by ExclusiveD - 17 December, 2022 - 09:03 PM
This post is by a banned member (ExclusiveD) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Yo u dickhead shut the fuk up i never deleted the Chat send me what u owe me or send me my $ and stfu !!!!
If u r dickhead i dont care u can be dickhead with ur father and mother not with me my buddy send me what u owe me thats all what i can say !!!
This post is by a banned member (catv) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
U never said i broke the TOS never ever @Liars Please go check the chat if he said somewhere that im breakin the TOS this mf put the rules when he wants and dont notify u just he takes off ur license and thats all buddy i swear if u wont gonna give me my aio back i must crack it :D and leak it for free...
Threads
3 Years of service
I dont give a fuk buddy about ur aio I got +500 nfa checkers Give me the $ what u owe me And thats all!!!...
Threads
3 Years of service
Buddy why u didnt informed me that u gonna be refundin me 1k$ only ...Maybe i wouldnt accept it and maybe i wouldnt want that to be refunded so i would keep using the gh u said ill refund and i said okay then here is btc addy @Liars please check CHATs and about AIO u never informed me about TOS NEVER EVER i have proofs that u sended me urself the 1.6 , 3-4days before takin off the license....@Liars make a decission on this i gaved him oppurtunity to dm me so i cant do more so if he says he owes me 400$ from gh okay cz i forgot if i paid 1.5k or 1.4k so 400+150$=550$ ThankYou...
Or dm me on telegram ill find a solution about this idgf about the 500$ i can even crack ur AIO and fuk it up :D if u wont make any deal or if u dont refund my money then i must do it....