Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

@VirtualGain method!

by Idkyou1 - 04 May, 2020 - 08:05 AM
This post is by a banned member (CPL) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (VirtualGain) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Cres) - Unhide
Cres  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 May, 2020 - 12:11 AM by Cres.)
(07 May, 2020 - 09:38 PM)VirtualGain Wrote: Show More
(07 May, 2020 - 08:13 PM)CPL Wrote: Show More
(07 May, 2020 - 05:07 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@Idkyou1 Where's the proof I asked you?

https://www.nulled.to/topic/1096399-e-bo...rope-more/ here it is @Darkness.

So a leak means I sell a public E-Book ? 

Also the plagiarism thing is totally inaccurate everything that comes as "plagiarism" is about a clipper which is not private information of course. A clipper is a public thing. But as I stated to you privately in a DM on Discord @Darkness. You could decide either if I am right or wrong.

https://www.scribd.com/document/359465900/Bit-Coin

Clearly got the method from somewhere. Several of the words you said are extremely similar. You literally just removed things like "use a vm". Coincidence? I think not.
This post is by a banned member (Azathoth) - Unhide
Azathoth  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(08 May, 2020 - 12:11 AM)Cres Wrote: Show More
(07 May, 2020 - 08:13 PM)CPL Wrote: Show More

Also the plagiarism thing is totally inaccurate everything that comes as "plagiarism" is about a clipper which is not private information of course. A clipper is a public thing. But as I stated to you privately in a DM on Discord @Darkness. You could decide either if I am right or wrong.

Clearly got the method from somewhere. Several of the words you said are extremely similar. You literally just removed things like "use a vm". Coincidence? I think not.

Sorry but I have to comment on your stupidity. That is about making the clipper which as @VirtualGain said it's not private. The actual method is about spreading it and honestly the spreading method is private af. Making a clipper is basic knowledge because it only involves in editing a regex to your addy. So please do your research when you buy ebooks. If one small aspect is public it's because it was the easiest to make and it was as I said basic knowledge but that doesn't mean that the method itself is public. Also leaked ebook does not mean public method because if it was I would have several hundreds of euros from other ebook makers. Thank you for understanding my point of view. Heart

This post is by a banned member (Idkyou1) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Cres) - Unhide
Cres  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(08 May, 2020 - 12:36 AM)Azathoth Wrote: Show More
(08 May, 2020 - 12:11 AM)Cres Wrote: Show More

Sorry but I have to comment on your stupidity. That is about making the clipper which as @VirtualGain said it's not private. The actual method is about spreading it and honestly the spreading method is private af. Making a clipper is basic knowledge because it only involves in editing a regex to your addy. So please do your research when you buy ebooks. If one small aspect is public it's because it was the easiest to make and it was as I said basic knowledge but that doesn't mean that the method itself is public. Also leaked ebook does not mean public method because if it was I would have several hundreds of euros from other ebook makers. Thank you for understanding my point of view. Heart

Don't call me stupid if you haven't seen my point. I don't give two shits about the spreading part, there are literally guides everywhere to spread. In fact, that spreading guide IS PROBABLY LEAKED TOO!  Wooow

The main part of the method is to make money. Honestly, I could get rich people to run the program myself without having a thread and doing all that stupid shit, and make more money. Don't tell me that it doesn't matter if its public or not, it's literally against the rules to resell anything that was leaked, regardless if you added a "bonus" of your own method to it. Still leaked, that's the main guide, I highly disagree with you.
This post is by a banned member (Idkyou1) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Akimor) - Unhide