Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Why I wanna fuck luigi.

by Impulse - 11 August, 2022 - 09:03 PM
This post is by a banned member (Impulse) - Unhide
Impulse  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
We all know that luigi is the sexiest motherfucker roaming our universe, but my love for him goes deeper than that. his beautiful blue eyes and his well brushed mustache instantly make me cum everytime I look at them. the shape of his body is beautiful beyond human comprehension, no human could ever remotely compare to the perfectness that is luigi. and as mathew patrick from the popular youtube channel game theory has explained in one of his videos, luigi also packs quite a spicy noodle. there is nothing more godly for me than being dominated by luigis massive mushroom cock while I stare at his beautiful body the whole time. I want to have an intimate and romantic relationship with luigi but I've learned that this can never become reality. therefore I've decided that I will tonight cover myself in all my copies of super luigi u and will commit suicide happily knowing that luigi awaits me in the afterlife.
This post is by a banned member (Artseries) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Morgue) - Unhide
Morgue  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
We all know that luigi is the sexiest motherfucker roaming our universe, but my love for him goes deeper than that. his beautiful blue eyes and his well brushed mustache instantly make me cum everytime I look at them. the shape of his body is beautiful beyond human comprehension, no human could ever remotely compare to the perfectness that is luigi. and as mathew patrick from the popular youtube channel game theory has explained in one of his videos, luigi also packs quite a spicy noodle. there is nothing more godly for me than being dominated by luigis massive mushroom cock while I stare at his beautiful body the whole time. I want to have an intimate and romantic relationship with luigi but I've learned that this can never become reality. therefore I've decided that I will tonight cover myself in all my copies of super luigi u and will commit suicide happily knowing that luigi awaits me in the afterlife.
WANT SUPER CHEAP ROBLOX ACCOUNTS FOR 99 CENTS? CLICK BELOW!
MY SHOP

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.postimg.cc%2FMHkWNXCy...633632.gif],
[Image: 7tEHJm0.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Alex) - Unhide
Alex  
Trial Moderator
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
[Image: RTiMsnY.gif]
By @Resspy | Ends in 14/10 

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements.
Always confirm with me on Forum PM's.

I do not sell, buy or exchange anything besides my signature. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (CDSG) - Unhide
CDSG  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
[Image: U6MX2AY.gif]
@_Dvl

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Husow) - Unhide
Husow  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
[Image: final-final-xxxxxx.webp]

[Image: source.gif]
Currently have an impostor with discord Huѕow#0001 UID > 651652078611071026
Always confirm deals with me via Cracked.to pm

My REAL TELEGRAM is https://t.me/Jesus42012
This post is by a banned member (vytx_1337) - Unhide