Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

https://pampers.sellpass.io/ do not buy here he is a scammer

by Gabiotaco12 - 08 June, 2024 - 05:47 PM
This post is by a banned member (Gabiotaco12) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 09 June, 2024 - 01:40 AM by Gabiotaco12.)
HE NEVER ANSWERED ME, AND DELETED MY REVIEWS FROM HIS PAGE.

Did you receive the images?
Threads
This post is by a banned member (Dabeull) - Unhide
Dabeull  
Infinity
Threads
6 Years of service
(09 June, 2024 - 01:41 AM)Gabiotaco12 Wrote: Show More

Images aren't working. Upload them again and share the new link.
Threads
(This post was last modified: 09 June, 2024 - 03:22 AM by Gabiotaco12.)
[Image: 7MzFE39]https://imgur.com/a/7MzFE39

THERE IS PROOF THAT HE DID NOT ANSWER ME. AND HE DIDN'T GIVE ME ANY SOLUTION.
This post is by a banned member (Pampers) - Unhide
Pampers  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 June, 2024 - 10:00 AM by Pampers. Edited 4 times in total.)
Hey, send me your telegram ID

Your accounts are probably valid, but netflix is a nightmare right now if you don't know what you're doing they will return an "Incorrect pass" when the combination is in fact still valid.

Edit: Also to put it out there, I don't have any warranty on the accounts after purchase as it's insanely easy to kill the accs nowadays. I never put out bad stock, if there's ever an issue with a batch I make it up to everyone involved. Your batch was fine, just cant rape netflix the way we used to. I have people buying 2-3k at once that don't report any issues waiting for more stock.
Threads
(This post was last modified: 09 June, 2024 - 01:40 PM by Gabiotaco12.)
@Wason_08 my telegram id. How come you don't have a warranty? It notifies you within minutes of purchasing. and you just read the messages and he doesn't respond. This is the third purchase that my accounts don't work for.

I DON'T EXPECT A RETURN OF MONEY OR ANYTHING. I JUST WANT A SOLUTION. OR AT LEAST THAT YOU RESPOND TO THE MESSAGES.
This post is by a banned member (Pampers) - Unhide
Pampers  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 June, 2024 - 04:11 PM by Pampers. Edited 4 times in total.)
(09 June, 2024 - 01:38 PM)Gabiotaco12 Wrote: Show More
Show ContentSpoiler:
@Wason_08 my telegram id. How come you don't have a warranty? It notifies you within minutes of purchasing. and you just read the messages and he doesn't respond. This is the third purchase that my accounts don't work for.

I DON'T EXPECT A RETURN OF MONEY OR ANYTHING. I JUST WANT A SOLUTION. OR AT LEAST THAT YOU RESPOND TO THE MESSAGES.

Just the way netflix is atm, there's not much of a solution besides maybe trying to trick the way you sign in by getting some super good IP & fresh device fingerprint/environment
Here's a video showing the same issue not being a problem with the data (login:pass)
https://streamable.com/5alhu9 
Even in this way at some point you won't be able to login to multiple accounts on the same environment

Heard back from my guy here's the test he ran on 2 runs. Both from the same batch, one never sold/untouched and the second of OP's file
Same batch, unsold accounts. 40 alive out of 41
[Image: KmEa0gU.jpeg]

OP's batch had 14 accs alive out of 40 after extensive abuse, still decent considering it's easy to lock accs with netflix. Noting that OP has been unable to access any account with his method. 
[Image: ioI83Nw.jpeg]

Words from my supplier:
[Image: APIfvLI.png]

The fact there's a tool able to kek is an insane feet at the moment.

Just now as i am writing this a customer was having the same issue, he managed to get them to work for him with some proxies
His words:
[Image: mkFWJIf.png]
Threads
(This post was last modified: 09 June, 2024 - 08:58 PM by Gabiotaco12.)
So, of the 40 accounts I bought first, only 14 work? and of the 36 that buy the next day. Also only about 7 or 8 accounts work. In total it comprises 86 accounts. which only works with 21 accounts. It is a loss.

I ALREADY SAW THE VIDEO ON HOW TO DO IT ON THE PC WITH ACCOUNTS THAT DON'T WORK. BUT IT ALSO MARKS ERROR. BUY 86 ACCOUNTS. OF WHICH ONLY 21 WORK. NOT TO COUNTER THAT I HAVE A PURCHASE FROM LAST MONTH. YOU DIDN'T ANSWER ME EITHER.