Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

https://pampers.sellpass.io/ do not buy here he is a scammer

by Gabiotaco12 - 08 June, 2024 - 05:47 PM
This post is by a banned member (Pampers) - Unhide
Pampers  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 June, 2024 - 09:01 PM by Pampers. Edited 1 time in total.)
(09 June, 2024 - 08:53 PM)Gabiotaco12 Wrote: Show More
So, of the 40 accounts I bought first, only 14 work? and of the 36 that buy the next day. Also only about 7 or 8 accounts work. In total it comprises 86 accounts. which only works with 21 accounts. It is a loss.

I ALREADY SAW THE VIDEO ON HOW TO DO IT ON THE PC WITH ACCOUNTS THAT DON'T WORK. BUT IT ALSO MARKS ERROR. BUY 86 ACCOUNTS. OF WHICH ONLY 21 WORK. NOT TO COUNTER THAT I HAVE A PURCHASE FROM LAST MONTH. YOU DIDN'T ANSWER ME EITHER.

How did u check all accounts?

[Image: QiVc0cW.png]
This post is by a banned member (Gabiotaco12) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 09 June, 2024 - 09:12 PM by Gabiotaco12.)
ENTERING ONE BY ONE FROM MY MOBILE. IN THE NETFLIX APP, DELETING THE APP CACHE. PROBE EVEN ENTERING FROM GOOGLE. AND NEITHER. IT JUST THROWS ME ERROR. SINCE I DO NOT HAVE A PC.

I TRIED THEM ONE BY ONE. AND THERE IS NO CASE. I THINK ONLY ONE MANAGED TO GET IN. I ALREADY DELETED THE CACHE OF THE NETFLIX APP, ALSO ENTER FROM THE WEB. AND IT'S THE SAME. THROW INCORRECT PASSWORD. WITHOUT ENVARMENT THOSE OF MY OTHER VIPER SUPPLIER. THEY WORK WITHOUT PROBLEM.
Pampers  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Deleting cache is not enough and not even close to changing device fingerprint.

Can you send me a test sample of the accs you claim are working from Viper? I am willing to pay you double what u bought them for if they work the way you described..
Threads
(This post was last modified: 10 June, 2024 - 02:54 PM by Gabiotaco12.)
IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO ADMIT THAT YOU SOLD ME PRODUCTS THAT DON'T WORK? AND NOT JUST ME SAYING IT, YOU HAVE A LOT OF REVIEWS THAT SAY THE SAME THING, AND LEARNING THE FACT THAT YOU DELETE THE BAD REVIEWS.

YOU HAVE MANY REVIEWS THAT HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS ME. IT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE. BUT YOU ARE HARMING YOURSELF BY SELLING AND NOT GIVING A SOLUTION TO YOUR CUSTOMERS.

I ALREADY FINISH THE TOPIC. I WON'T TAKE ANY MORE TIME FROM YOU. THAT'S IT. I ALREADY CONSIDER LOST MY MONEY. I'M NOT GOING TO BE BEGGING FOR A SOLUTION. HAVE A GOOD DAY ?️
Pampers  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(10 June, 2024 - 02:51 PM)Gabiotaco12 Wrote: Show More
IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO ADMIT THAT YOU SOLD ME PRODUCTS THAT DON'T WORK? AND NOT JUST ME SAYING IT, YOU HAVE A LOT OF REVIEWS THAT SAY THE SAME THING, AND LEARNING THE FACT THAT YOU DELETE THE BAD REVIEWS.

YOU HAVE MANY REVIEWS THAT HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS ME. IT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE. BUT YOU ARE HARMING YOURSELF BY SELLING AND NOT GIVING A SOLUTION TO YOUR CUSTOMERS.

I ALREADY FINISH THE TOPIC. I WON'T TAKE ANY MORE TIME FROM YOU. THAT'S IT. I ALREADY CONSIDER LOST MY MONEY. I'M NOT GOING TO BE BEGGING FOR A SOLUTION. HAVE A GOOD DAY ?️

Reviews are appealed with adequate evidence, it is up to sellpass to approve their removal or not.
Like I said you are not alone facing this issue but from my side there is nothing I can do beside providing correct login:pass data, how they are used is never my responsibility and I have no warranty claims for almost a year already. I have replaced people where necessary on previous occasions regardless, and I have also been late to answer many as I have an unbelievable amount of messages per day but eventually I get through everything unless missed by mistake. 
I don't recommend anyone buy netflix at the moment either it's a shit show but accounts are available for those who desire them nonetheless.

@Darkness Sorry to bother, is anything required from my part at this stage?
Threads
(This post was last modified: 10 June, 2024 - 04:40 PM by Gabiotaco12.)
DON'T YOU HAVE NEGATIVE REVIEWS? THERE'S A LOT. AND THEY WOULD BE MORE IF YOU DON'T DELETE THEM.

https://imgur.com/a/pruebas-7MzFE39
Threads
(This post was last modified: 10 June, 2024 - 04:42 PM by Gabiotaco12.)
THERE IS A CAPTURE. OF THE PEOPLE WHO DEMAND A SOLUTION THAT NEVER COMES.

THERE IS THE LINK OF THE EVIDENCE. I HOPE NO ONE ELSE IS A VICTIM OF THIS.
Pampers  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 June, 2024 - 05:57 PM by Pampers. Edited 1 time in total.)
Some of these were dealt with privately

The first evidence that something is wrong from the clients side is when the claim is that no account work when that's practically impossible

I can't keep coming back to this, buyers need to do their due diligence at the moment, harder than they have ever had to before. I have customers buying thousands of accounts at 0.4/acc not complaining abt anything and people buying 25 accounts spamming me all day

Edit: I also rent out Private accounts monthly, over 300 of them and this issue is happening with accounts that I personally modified the passwords to, returning incorrect password errors to combinations I 100% know are correct, whether there's a tool or no tool to show for it.