Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

scam report against @Malachai

by f_society - 15 January, 2023 - 05:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (f_society) - Unhide
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(16 January, 2023 - 12:08 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@Grapphy What is the issue you had with the method. You claimed you got 1 success? What the issue?

To put it in simple words, he claimed that I would be able to make accounts with 7k tokens balance with 10$. But after trying like 15-20 accounts (not to mention each created account requires 10$ investment atleast) I couldnt make a SINGLE account that had 7k tokens. The most I was able to make was an account with 3k tokens in it and that happened only once. When his "friend" who is the original owner of the method conacted me via teamviewer, I followed the same exact steps he told me to follow, and yet I was only able to make accounts with 1-2k tokens balance. Thats not what I bought this method for. I bought it because I thought I would be able to make chaturbate accounts with 7k tokens in them for 10$. 

Also, I texted you on telegram with full chat logs.
[Image: SWnvT.gif]

MY ONLY CONTACT IS @fsociety on TELEGRAM!
This post is by a banned member (Malachai) - Unhide
Malachai  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
4 Years of service
@Liars i want you to review the chat logs i never claimed that he can create accs in 10$ this explains everything https://imgur.com/a/F7hO4OE and i want him to prove that where did he tried 15-20 times ?
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 January, 2023 - 01:20 AM by f_society.)
You did claim that. I have it on the chat logs. Also, even in the MM deal u said that sometimes one card only does 3-5k tokens and I can top it up with another card. Yet even that does not work :) cos one card does 1-2k tokens. RARELY 3k. Your method is flawed. If you trust it so much screenshare an admin and make a 7k token account in 2-3 tries since you claim its "50%". And the proof that I tried the method is in the chatlogs. We actively talk about how I tried it, what I bought, etc etc. I know you locked me out of the vclub account where you buy cards, but the chatlogs prove that you agree I tried the method :D you literally nuked yourself by deleting the chat. What a hilarious sight to witness  kek

@Liars please check telegram for full chat logs!

Not to mention in the thread I asked if I will be able to make an account with 8k tokens. You said I can but a newly created account can buy only 7k tokens max :D so even THAT is not correct. Yet u answer it with "Mostly yes". 

https://prnt.sc/if2xel6nqLjG

Malachai  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
4 Years of service
i never deleted the chat i can surely live screen share an admin and make 1 account with 3-5k tokens but i need the logins and you have changed them just prove that you tried 15-20 times there is no proof that you even tried 1 time
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 January, 2023 - 01:36 AM by f_society.)
Oh my god now ur making even more of a clown of yourself by saying that I CHANGED the logins LMAOO how far can you lie for 1k$ Im geniunely wondering  kek  if I were to change them I wouldnt've posted my previous comment... you keep contradicting yourself man haha. This really is entertaining to watch tho. Go on, make more of a clown of urself. I don't think you'll be fired from the circus anytime soon haha.

Man you really are contradicting yourself LOL. "you changed the details to prove you tried!!" - so you're saying I did try and thats how Im gonna prove. The next u say "There is no proof you tried even 1 time!!" What a clown @Liars this alone should prove that he's just bullshitting

Malachai  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
4 Years of service
Instead of commenting here just prove him that the method is not working, if he asks me i can easily prove as i have a full video of the process
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
yeah I have that video in chatlog too. Woohooo you got a 7k tokens account once!! Yeah it does indeed happen but its like once in maybe 30 tries Idk. I tried 15-20 times and could never get anything over 3k. All in all, the method does not work as described. Also, I will not stop commenting here. I quite enjoy the fact that you're making a mockery of yourself by saying a million lies for 1k$  Lol

Malachai  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
4 Years of service
ye just prove to @Liars that the method is not working as i described and as you said you got the video so please forward him i will really appreciate thanks